News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BwayMan89

BwayMan89 Profile Photo
Member Name: BwayMan89
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Xanadu Reviews!
 Jul 29 2011, 08:56:04 PM
Post your reviews!
The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown
 Jul 20 2011, 03:30:35 PM
ReggieonBway- See I thought it could be a HBO mini-series! Every episode focuses on one person in Sam's life. I know, it might sound dumb but I can see it as a TV show. I really am praying it comes to NYC.
 Jul 20 2011, 01:17:53 AM
I have been following this since the beginning too!
 Jul 19 2011, 11:17:29 PM
I wish I could make it. I love this show!

Jul 19 2011, 10:57:32 PM
I can see it doing great if not better off-Broadway! I think it will go beyond Goodspeed without a doubt.
 Jul 19 2011, 10:33:51 PM
Hey guys! I saw that The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown will be playing at Goodspeed. I looked up some of the music on YouTube and it has a pretty good score (Freedom and Run Away with Me). Am I the only person who could see this show do well on Broadway? I think it can get a great audience. I would love for the production to transfer! So what do you think?

Baby it's you Rush tickets
 Jul 18 2011, 01:01:02 PM
As bwaynews said, every seat is great! I sat in the second to last row in the mezz and it was fine! Now the show itself is "ok" but my Grandmother and my Mother loved it!
Spider-Man Seating
 Jul 18 2011, 12:58:45 PM
I cannot wait! Thanks guys!
NewSical
 Jul 17 2011, 10:18:01 PM
Well I am not sure about DSK, but they spoof As Seen on T.V advertisements and Christina Aguilera's take at the National Anthem. I also read that Leslie Kritzer is in the show! I did not know this! Now I am more excited!
Some suggestions
 Jul 17 2011, 10:13:20 PM
Sorry Double Post!

Some suggestions
 Jul 17 2011, 10:08:59 PM
It seems as if Phantom gets the rude tourists huh
Well I have another Phantom story. About two years ago I saw the show and behind me were tourists (not sure where they were from). Well, throughout the WHOLE show they were speaking full voice and then I guess they went shopping. Right before "Music of the Night" I hear a THUD THUD THUD. ALL of their bags from Century 21 came crashing down. Then of course the usher came with her flash light and asked if they could pick it up. I guess this offended them and they were like almost yelling.
That had to be the worst audience I have ever been in!

Spider-Man Seating
 Jul 17 2011, 07:36:35 PM
Great! I was a little worried because on the top of the tickets it says in caps PARTIAL VIEW.
NewSical
 Jul 17 2011, 07:34:39 PM
Thank you! I think I am going to purchase the tickets tomorrow!
NewSical
 Jul 17 2011, 07:09:43 PM
Hello, every Thursday me and my Mother go to Broadway in Bryant Park. This week NewSical performed. My Mother and I loved the skits and songs that they did. So I was wondering if NewSical would be a good choice to go see. I already have tickets to Spider-Man. I wanted to know if it is appropriate for a 14 year old.

~Anthony~

Spider-Man Seating
 Jul 17 2011, 06:52:53 PM
Hello, my name is Anthony and me and my Mother just bought tickets for Spider-Man. Our tickets are for Balcony, Row A, Seats 1 and 3. (Seats 1 and 3 are aisle seats.) We are on the left side of the Balcony. I was just wondering how the view is from there.

~Thanks~
Anthony

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You