NewSical

BwayMan89 Profile Photo
BwayMan89
#1NewSical
Posted: 7/17/11 at 7:09pm

Hello, every Thursday me and my Mother go to Broadway in Bryant Park. This week NewSical performed. My Mother and I loved the skits and songs that they did. So I was wondering if NewSical would be a good choice to go see. I already have tickets to Spider-Man. I wanted to know if it is appropriate for a 14 year old.

~Anthony~

singtopher Profile Photo
singtopher
#2NewSical
Posted: 7/17/11 at 7:19pm

I saw it back in January and really enjoyed it. I'd say it's just fine for a 14 year old. It might be a little PG-13 because of some language. Otherwise, go ready to just enjoy yourself and laugh. The two ladies (Pedi and Bianco) are particularly amazing.

"If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it." -Stephen Colbert

BwayMan89 Profile Photo
BwayMan89
#2NewSical
Posted: 7/17/11 at 7:34pm

Thank you! I think I am going to purchase the tickets tomorrow!

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#3NewSical
Posted: 7/17/11 at 10:04pm

I wonder if they do anything on DSK.

Poster Emeritus

BwayMan89 Profile Photo
BwayMan89
#4NewSical
Posted: 7/17/11 at 10:18pm

Well I am not sure about DSK, but they spoof As Seen on T.V advertisements and Christina Aguilera's take at the National Anthem. I also read that Leslie Kritzer is in the show! I did not know this! Now I am more excited! Updated On: 7/17/11 at 10:18 PM

Videos