News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for divacb

Member Name: divacb
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ELF rush  Dec 2 2012, 12:24:08 AM
Hi there, i am going to see elf on tuesday and want to know what time i should be there for the rush, anyone do it and tell me whens a good time?
BARE THE MUSICAL Previews  Nov 20 2012, 01:12:25 PM
I will say, i love my bootleg of the original, but going into this knowing it has changed and with an open mind i really enjoyed it, and felt they did a great job for a first preview. over hearing some of the production people say that the show is not done changing and will change even more before opening(December 9th_. For all we know they will add some of the old staples in(hopeful). I am excited to see how the final product of this show ends up, being i know for a fact i will see this show a
Closing Night of RENT  Sep 11 2012, 12:18:56 AM
Just to clerify, Mr. Grief was at the show alot, I only got to see act one, but Natalie actually ROCKED out tonight instead of butchering it. It helps that the audience gave an enormous applause when they came out.
Carrie the Musical... at AMDA?  Sep 8 2012, 11:33:53 PM
This is AMDA-LA if this is AMDA, as i was at the "wonderful" school in 2010 and i would have seen this. I know this is AMDA LA as i i went to the NYC, i doubt they got the rights, and this was probably a class who did this and not as a public performance, as we only really perform for other students. It also doesnt help they have the ENTIRE score and libretto to the original and reading in their libraries, its super easy to get it all and do it.
Rocky Horror Picture Show is coming to New World Stages  Jul 22 2011, 02:42:29 PM
Ok, so i will say i am highly looking forward to this! This production has one thing well two things over Chelsea's, in the area(if you go to New World on the orchestra lobby the bring screen is where it will be) is they have TWO bars, two fully stalked, and great bartenders. AND they have more space. I know personally, as most of you keep saying easy money, its not, to do the movie is expensive, you have to give 40% of your profit over for royalties. I know for a FACT that this will be the talk
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You