News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheatreJuls

Member Name: TheatreJuls
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Darren Criss & Beau Bridges in HOW TO SUCCEED... Thoughts?
 Jan 10 2012, 06:04:09 PM
I ended up seeing Darren and Beau in How to Succeed twice last week (once was planned, the other I ended up getting a friend's free ticket last minute). I saw their opening night show and then the matinee on Sunday.

I will say, I was slightly disappointed after the opening night show. I'm a Starkid fan (not as avid as most of their fans, but I still enjoy their shows) so I was looking forward to seeing Darren in a more professional show and thought he would do great. It definitely was

Future Roles for Darren Criss
 Jan 7 2012, 06:00:10 PM
Henry in Next To Normal.
Current IN THE HEIGHTS Tour?
 Nov 10 2011, 10:12:47 AM
The set I think for the most part is the same (I believe. It's been a while since I've seen the show). There is a lot less room for the actors to move and dance around due to the set taking up a lot of the stage but they make it work.
Current IN THE HEIGHTS Tour?
 Nov 9 2011, 11:55:03 PM
I actually just saw tonight's performance of In The Heights. It was really good. The cast for the most part is amazing. The only thing that bothered me somewhat was that Benny had a very slight lisp when saying his s's but I just notice those things really easily...the people I went with didn't notice it at all. But that was easy for me to look past.

Overall, great show. The audience is what disappointed me. On one side of my group two people were consistently singing along and on the

STAGE TUBE: Lea Salonga and Darren Criss Salute Alan Menken
 Oct 26 2011, 07:27:08 PM
Here's the full medley if anyone is interested in seeing it. :)
Darren Criss sings
 Sep 23 2011, 01:36:58 PM
Darren is one of the few people on Glee I actually like. I think that people shouldn't judge his talent based on the Glee clips since they auto-tune everyone like crazy. I think he's a better singer/songwriter type personally but he seems to want to be acting. I would recommend checking out videos where he is performing with his musical theatre company like the one below:
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You