News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for raladony2

raladony2 Profile Photo
Member Name: raladony2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Free Tix to The Performers
 Oct 24 2012, 02:11:38 PM
where are the free tickets located??
newsies tix last minute
 Sep 22 2012, 01:56:49 PM
hi, i know its a little last minute but i have 1 ticket to newsies for tonight 8 pm, located at the orchestra... my friend cant go, so I'm willing to sell for the better offer...
send me a text to 718 6837857.. tnx aj

clybourne park or the best man?
 Aug 15 2012, 05:45:17 PM
yes, i saw one man, two guvnors and loved it! a friend of mine told me about clybourne park and said it was great... i guess i will research a little more and read some reviews..lol.. anyways, thanks for your opinion, appreciate it..

clybourne park or the best man?
 Aug 15 2012, 04:57:41 PM
hey guys, looking for your opinion, which is best, or more fun of the two?? any suggestions and opinions appreciated.. thanks, aj
tdf tix for porgy and bess
 Jun 1 2012, 09:51:47 PM
hey guys, where are the seats located if you buy them through tdf?? and if its in the mezzanine, how is the theater?? tnx in advance..
tdf tix for porgy and bess
 Jun 1 2012, 09:51:37 PM
hey guys, where are the seats located if you buy them through tdf?? and if its in the mezzanine, how is the theater?? tnx in advance..
leap of faith balcony
 Apr 27 2012, 01:51:49 PM
hey guys... i was on the telecharge website and saw they had tickets for $29 for this show.. i know, i know, i have heard bad things about it here (read)??!! but still wanted to check it out... how is the balcony at this theater?? can we see at least some facial expressions or we will just be listening to music and seeing people moving downstairs?? appreciate it!
one man, two guvnors rush
 Apr 9 2012, 07:29:29 PM
hi guys, does anyone have any details about rush for this play?? any details will be appreciated, tnx!
Leap Of Faith Previews
 Apr 2 2012, 09:03:10 PM
How are the balcony seats in this theater?? I know they r selling $29 tix for previews.. Tnx
Bonnie and Clyde or Lysistrata Jones?
 Nov 16 2011, 01:06:54 PM
hey guys.. have some time off this saturday and would appreciate your opinion... bonnie and clyde or lisistrata?? im looking for a pure entertainment perspective. any opinion is appreciated.. tnx
Bonnie and Clyde or Lysistrata Jones??
 Oct 27 2011, 02:35:51 PM
hey guys, can only see one show in november, based on what you guys have heard, which one should i see?? looking strictly to everyone`s opinion here.. tnx
Rush/Lotto or TKTS?
 Oct 19 2011, 06:35:25 PM
8 am or pm???
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You