News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for faithanytwo

faithanytwo Profile Photo
Member Name: faithanytwo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

IN THE HEIGHTS movie  Oct 27 2010, 10:20:08 PM
Naya Rivera FTW. I think that'd be a fantastic casting choice.
re: Adam Shankman To Direct/Choreograph The Rock Of Ages Movie  Oct 27 2010, 10:19:21 PM
Tom Cruise as who, exactly? Lonny?

This is kinda turning into a hot mess. At least they're drumming up publicity.

re: Adam Shankman To Direct/Choreograph The Rock Of Ages Movie  Oct 17 2010, 10:59:08 AM
Taylor Swift is in talks for Sherrie, according to an article I found:

http://www.newsinfilm.com/2010/10/15/taylor-swift-in-talks-for-rock-of-ages-movie/

If this is true, this would truly be an abomination.

re: List of Taped Stage Musicals/Plays  Jan 31 2007, 10:38:28 PM
does anyone know if there's any more information regarding Movin' Out being on PBS? Originally in the press release it talked about a winter or spring showing. I can't seem to find anything else about it.
re: you're the one that i want has....  Jan 26 2007, 06:08:39 PM
never seen the show, don't plan to either.
re: Dressing up to go to the theatre?  Jan 26 2007, 05:59:34 PM
my standard has been the same, it was inflicted on me ever since I was very young. What I wear to shows, be it regional or Broadway, is what I would wear to Christmas mass, Thanksgiving dinner, or any event with my family -- nice shirt, nice khakis/dress pants, occasionally a cute unformal dress, but never jeans. i think it's just a matter of how people dress up, when i went to Broadway for the first time, I was horrified. I just expected everyone to have the same standard. Although I do go into
re: Boston Spelling Bee  Dec 12 2006, 11:32:50 PM
Thanks for posting this, I bought tickets to see the tour in Boston for my parents for Christmas... it makes me feel better after seeing your review.
re: Avenue Q's Howie Michael Smith on Puppet Planet  Dec 12 2006, 11:28:57 PM
I'm glad to see some Howie news up here, he's the desktop background to my computer for very obvious reasons.
re: '...The HELL?!' moments in productions  Dec 12 2006, 11:20:16 PM
a robotic crucible? oh dear. that one has got to be the best one I've heard so far.
re: NY Times Article on Ups & Downs of Taking Children to B'way Shows  Dec 7 2006, 07:56:41 PM
My parents brought me to community theater when I was 6-12 years old, then I graduated to seeing tours in Boston, then I made it to Broadway when I was in college. It made me appreciate it that much more. And actually, I made it to a Broadway show before my parents did, so I brought my mom my second time :)
re: NY Times Article on Ups & Downs of Taking Children to B'way Shows  Dec 7 2006, 07:51:20 PM
"Someone was looking for tickets to a show for a 2.5 year old."
-- that's not right, bring your toddler to a local show put on by kids, that's what I'm planning for my 3 year old niece. No way in hell would I bring her to Broadway and watch in horror what would ensue.

re: Alan Rickman says he's in Sweeney Todd  Dec 7 2006, 07:48:44 PM
i am super excited about alan rickman joining, i just can't wait to hear the rest of the casting.
re: Wicked OBCR goes Platinum  Nov 30 2006, 04:02:04 PM
how many other OBCR's have gone platinum? What I mean to say, is how big of an honor is it?
re: RENT tour: Is it worth it?  Nov 30 2006, 12:13:24 AM
yeah our little community theater in Keene NH for some reason completely screwed up the whole sound aspect of it... you could hear the keyboard above everything else and you could barely hear half of what was coming out of hte microphones, blah.
re: What show are you currently obsessed with?  Nov 29 2006, 07:21:59 PM
Avenue Q for me! I'm always listening to the CD when I'm driving.
re: RENT tour: Is it worth it?  Nov 29 2006, 07:15:57 PM
It was a little underwhelming, the sound quality wasn't great when i saw it last night, but some of the new additions are a lot better than the ones I saw in Boston in June. I say go, for 20 bucks.
re: Rent tour 11/14/06  Nov 29 2006, 12:19:13 PM
which, on topic of mark jumping on the table during la vie boheme, made me cringe... that boy had air, i thought he wouldn't be able to stand afterwards.
re: Rent tour 11/14/06  Nov 28 2006, 10:51:05 PM
as for the water on stage, during one song glory when mark reminds roger to take his azt, so roger throws back a pill and drinks water... makes sense to me and it was very obvious in the production I saw tonight. unpopular opinion coming, i liked roger's voice, although i was shocked to see a british roger.. he thoroughly embraced the accent tonight, it grew on me.
re: Michael Cerveris Appreciation Thread Part 2  Nov 3 2006, 12:47:13 PM
MICHAEL CERVERIS = AMAZING.
re: Hasselhoff to star in Vegas 'Producers?'  Nov 2 2006, 08:29:23 PM
oh dear jesus. is kit making an appearance as well?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You