News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for UnwoundFantasies

Member Name: UnwoundFantasies
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BC/EFA flea market and grand auction to return 10/3  Sep 9 2021, 01:56:28 PM
Ok thank you! It looks like the normal outside components will be happening.
BC/EFA flea market and grand auction to return 10/3  Sep 8 2021, 10:54:43 AM
Does anyone know if they’ve announced anything new details? Everything I’ve seen just says after Labor Day.
9/2/21 Reopening Nights Thread  Sep 3 2021, 12:27:54 AM
What was the line they changed in Waitress for Nick? I know they added the Live your Life pie to the board.
Resell tickets-Hamilton  Jun 15 2021, 05:04:56 PM

I sent both of you PM, as well as the other users who PM me. If you didn't get a message from me please send me a PM! The messaging feature on BWW is the worst.

Resell tickets-Hamilton  Jun 15 2021, 02:15:26 PM

Hi, I bought tickets to one of the first performances back of Hamilton on broadway, but unfortunately can no longer make it.

I was hoping I'd be able to resell them for face value on ticketmaster, but it's saying that those tickets are unavailable for resell. 

I do have the option to transfer the tickets though.. Would that work? To give them to someone else if I were then paid out side of Ticketmaster? Haven't ever used that feature before..

If so, if yo

DEAR EVAN HANSEN film sets September 2021 release  May 18 2021, 12:41:15 PM

Not a fan of the stage show but I enjoyed the trailer! Minus Ben's wig and overall not high school appearance. 

Shout out to the Playbill article that credited Marc Platt as (Ben's Father), I laughed out loud. 

NYPL TOFT Archive Question  May 18 2021, 08:55:22 AM

I have also watched certain things multiple times. They are pretty chill there, or at least were in the past. But I would say a lot depends on who is working at the desk. They'll want you to be watching for an educational reason though. I would always say I'm writing a paper on the specific show. Just don't make it obvious you're just there to watch your favorite bootlegs and you'll be fine.

Ride the Cyclone - Cast Recording + Transfer?  May 7 2021, 03:44:59 PM

Saw the show years ago off- broadway and remember really enjoying it. I'm enjoying the cast album. I am loving the hilarious Karnak narrations!

old episodes of Seth's Broadway Chatterbox?  May 5 2021, 12:24:51 PM
Oh please let me know if you find out anything! They’re used to be a bunch on his website to watch with a subscription. I loved them!
Wicked Movie Seeks New Director  Apr 21 2021, 03:16:58 PM

FosseTharp said: "Mrtrobz said: "I don't think we should sleep on Emmy Raver-Lampman I think she has a personal connection to Jon M Chu too I've definitely seen them interact on twitter and she'd be age appropriate to pair with Amanda if they go for her.

I think Zendaya could be good for Nessa Rose her star is really on the rise at the minute too and she's become a household name.
"

Since this thread has started I’ve

Signed Window Cards  Sep 24 2020, 03:57:07 PM
I have signed window cards from bridges of Madison county (blue cover), bright star, and the king and I 2015. I also have unsigned red bridges of Madison county, Cinderella 2013, and South Pacific 2008 window cards. I’d love to sell them locally in NYC. Send me a PM if interested!
Selling Playbills  Sep 8 2020, 06:47:03 PM

Also could do pick up if in NYC for cheaper!

Selling Playbills  Sep 8 2020, 03:31:23 PM

Moving out of my apartment. I have a large collection of playbills to get rid of. I'm selling mystery boxes that can be shipped anywhere in the domestic US. Grab bag of recent years, vintage, and pride playbills. 12 playbills for $20 or $85 playbills for 100, though can be flexible! That's just the most I can safely fit into the USPS boxes. Please send me a PM if interested!!

BCEFA Flea Market  Aug 3 2020, 11:27:50 AM
Thanks all! Like I said earlier I highly doubt it would happen but it’s nice to think about and very wishful thinking. So sad.
BCEFA Flea Market  Aug 3 2020, 09:46:23 AM
It hasnt been officially cancelled yet. Im sure theres a 99% chance it will be. But I cant help but think they could make Flea happen with some adjustments and social distancing changes. I have to imagine BCEFA would want Flea to happen in an ideal world since they always make a lot of money from it.

- require masks, sanitizing stations
- spread out the tables further
- limit the people at each table/ have queuing lines
- different/creative displays to limit bins and boxes

Selling Playbills for Donations to The Okra Project  Jul 17 2020, 03:56:02 PM

no worries. i figured it all out and emailed you! so just ignore me on here haha

Selling Playbills for Donations to The Okra Project  Jul 17 2020, 01:24:43 PM
Hey I’m unable to view this document, not sure why. Maybe it’s
Not on public?

Lea Michele Twitter  Jun 4 2020, 04:27:13 PM
What was the other tweet from Elizabeth? Both of her tweets that were linked in this thread are now unavailable.
Lea Michele Twitter  Jun 4 2020, 04:26:23 PM
Completely agree with all of this. I don’t think it’s straight up racism, though it does of course play a part. I think it’s more likely classism, it seems like she doesn’t really like or care about anyone she deems to be below her. I think she would consider POC probably in this category, though it’s certainly not exclusive.

It makes sense now that she and Jonathan Groff were and are still so close, she regarded him as her equal during Spring Awakening. Similarly, how she regarded Cor

Jason Robert Brown Concert  Apr 28 2020, 12:17:54 PM

Truly loved this, and great production value. 

A little surprised/disappointed it was so short though.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You