News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theatrediva10086

Member Name: theatrediva10086
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Anyone been by the stage door for Gypsy lately?
 Oct 15 2003, 12:57:21 PM
Oops for posting it twice...
re: Anyone been by the stage door for Gypsy lately?
 Oct 15 2003, 12:54:30 PM
I believe they are...If there doesnt seem to be anyone selling anything, ask the stage door person and they can tell you...Usually Bernadette's assistant handles that stuff...
re: Longest Shows...
 Oct 9 2003, 07:54:11 PM
Compared to the other shows listed I know this isnt as long, but As You Like was given a running time of 2 hours and 55 minutes for the current touring production...
And, before Les Mis closed, wasnt it pulling close to the three hour mark and they had to shave a few minutes off of it?

Playbill question...
 Oct 7 2003, 11:39:54 AM
If anyone happens to have a Side Show playbill, preferably the color cover, and would like to sell it or trade, please let me know through a PM...I have been looking for one on Ebay, but have not been able to find one in single...It is only in a lot that is way too much for me to spend...And I mostly have the other playbills in the lot...Thanks...
re: Ouch! Gypsy with no BP 45% capacity
 Oct 7 2003, 11:38:04 AM
I saw the show on the wednesday of the week Bernadette wasnt there, and absolutely loved it...There were many open seats, and people even left when they heard she wasnt in it, but I think Maureen Moore did a fantastic job...I think she should take the role when Bernadette leaves...She (Maureen) was born to be Rose...
re: how to meet the famous again...
 Sep 25 2003, 09:01:12 AM
Whenever I have gone backstage of a show it has been due to writing to the performers...I never really asked to go backstage, I only mentioned that I would love to meet them after the show, and somehow I wound up going backstage a few times...It hasnt worked all the time, but many times...
re: TMM tour
 Sep 23 2003, 08:41:35 PM
A girl I went to highschool with is in the ensemble, and Ihave heard from a few people who have gone to see her in it, that the show was wonderful and it received standing ovations each night...
re: Flea Market - L O L
 Sep 22 2003, 11:05:47 PM
I adore Ruthie Henshall...She was one of my favorite people at the Flea Market last year...I wish her cd would come out over here...
re: The Flea Market Wooooo
 Sep 21 2003, 09:41:03 PM
The Flea Market was a good time this year...I went through the celeb table and was very happy with it...I gave Chita Rivera her record and she loved it...Meeting her and Nathan Lane made my day...
I purchased ballet shoes from POTO, cd of Lea DeLaria, two pics of Chicago, pin from Chicago, shorts from Cabaret, glove from Gypsy, and thats about it...
I cant wait till next year...

re: Flea Market tomorrow! YAY!
 Sep 20 2003, 03:31:08 PM
I cant wait till tomorrow...
re: Celebrity Table Etiquette
 Sep 20 2003, 11:29:15 AM
Last year, there were the tons of people who had nine million things for people to sign, including files and binders full of stuff and three or four briefcases, and it took them forever to get through the line...Even though we were told that we could only have two things signed per celeb, I only had one itm signed, (my Gypsy Robe), except for a select few...The same will apply this year...
I will follow by the rules...lol...And yes, Chita is deserving of all praise...

re: Who Needs To Be on broadway Now
 Sep 19 2003, 08:14:12 PM
Me...
Oh, and Alice Ripley...

re: Who's going to the Flea Market this weekend?
 Sep 19 2003, 08:13:41 PM
I"ll be there...I'll be the one passing out after meeting Chita Rivera...lol...
re: Damn Yankees w/ Jerry Lewis
 Sep 18 2003, 07:16:23 PM
I also saw the tour with Jerry Lewis...He was terrific...Valerie Wright was great, as was Julie Prosser who played Meg at the performance I was at...Linda Gabler was Gloria, and I later saw her in Victor/Victoria which she was also wonderful in...
I wish they made a recording of it..I have two other recordings, but I would love a copy of Mr. Lewis singing the songs...
I think who ever is in charge of these things, should make recordings of national tours as well as OCR's...

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: : What happens if it rains on the day of the Flea Market?
 Sep 18 2003, 07:10:40 PM
I also said that I hope everyone is okay...Obviously, I would rather have the people be safe than anything else...
Hope everyone is doing well and taking all the precautions needed...

re: re: re: re: re: : What happens if it rains on the day of the Flea Market?
 Sep 18 2003, 05:07:16 PM
Well the hurricane has hit land...Lets all pray it doesnt do that much damage...
And lets hope Sunday goes on...

re: : What happens if it rains on the day of the Flea Market?
 Sep 17 2003, 09:57:24 AM
are you still going to go if it rains?
re: What happens if it rains on the day of the Flea Market?
 Sep 17 2003, 09:25:27 AM
According to the weather report this morning, the storm is going to hit North Carolina this evening, and then the rest of the east coast will probably get it tomorrow...Just pray that its gone by Sunday...
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: WHOS GOING?
 Sep 16 2003, 06:11:34 PM
Trust me, I"m more looking forward to meeting Nathan Lane...
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: WHOS GOING?
 Sep 16 2003, 06:06:21 PM
Cant wait to meet you Dollypop...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You