News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MusicOfTheKnight

Member Name: MusicOfTheKnight
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

PRESALE PASSWORD FOR NEWSIES
 Jan 25 2012, 12:30:22 PM
For people who didn't get a code, this website is now selling tickets without a code needed: http://broadwaydirect.com/. Just thought people here might be interested. I just bought my tickets for April!
Patti & Mandy footage
 Oct 24 2011, 11:29:04 PM
Mandy's beard is strange for me to look at. I don't understand it.
Mountaintop Rush?
 Oct 24 2011, 11:27:50 PM
I rushed Mountaintop during previews and ended up in a box stage left. I really can't complain at all, I missed maybe 30 seconds total of the show. I got there on Saturday around 11 and was about 15 people back and easily got tickets for the matinee.

Also, the day I went, the stars didn't come out. It was also raining though, which may have affected their decision to come out as well as it being a matinee. I heard they most of the time come out.

Props/Playbills you really want?
 Oct 24 2011, 11:23:16 PM
I'd love to have a Playbill from the 2004 revival of Assassins. It's one of my favorite cast albums, and I never got the chance to see it.
Evita Photo Shoot Video
 Oct 24 2011, 04:48:59 PM
I also looked around the rest of the site, the whole site is about Evita. They have a couple of articles, a ticket contest, and an "exclusive" pre-sale. I didn't go into the pre-sale because I already have my tickets, so I don't know if it's the same as the previous pre-sale stuff, but it's something to look into if you're still looking for tickets I guess.
Evita Photo Shoot Video
 Oct 24 2011, 04:33:47 PM
Hey guys,
First time posting on this site. I found this EVITA video while randomly searching the net for Evita stuff (can't wait for the revival!). I haven't seen it anywhere else yet, I thought some people here would like to check it out too.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You