News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lily8307

Member Name: Lily8307
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Piano Lesson rush?  Jan 26 2023, 10:25:58 PM

Tried to rush on Wednesday 1/25, but took a lot longer to get there than I'd anticipated. Got in line at 9:35 am and was about the 45th person. It was a two show day, so they had a fair number of tickets, but I was still about 8 people back when the last one was sold. First person was there at 6:30 am. Might try again on Sunday since I won't really have another chance, but I'm doubtful they'll have much, if any, rush available for the final performance.

The Piano Lesson rush?  Jan 20 2023, 10:59:24 AM

Has anyone tried rushing? Is this one to show up super early for?

Music Man Rush Line. 11/16/22  Dec 12 2022, 09:54:55 PM

Has anyone rushed recently? Thinking about rushing this Wednesday or Friday and wondering if it's really worth getting on a 5:18 train to get there by 6:00 am.

Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?  Mar 8 2022, 11:16:52 PM

Pass Over, The Lehman Trilogy, Thoughts of a Colored Man (couldn't go, rushed later instead), American Utopia, and Company, all on the first try. For Off-Broadway, I just won Jersey Boys on the first try and won Trevor after about 3 tries, but ended up finding a better deal on TodayTix instead. Have entered repeatedly for Hamilton, Moulin Rouge, Hadestown, and Book or Mormon and never won.

Jersey Boys Off-Broadway Rush Tickets?  Mar 6 2022, 08:42:49 PM

Couldn't find a thread on this so please let me know if it already exists, but I remembered seeing something about Jersey Boys having rush or student rush tickets pre-pandemic, but I can't find any info on it now. I know there's a lottery, but I'm hoping that rush still exists. Would love to hear if anyone has rushed recently or has any info on it!

Company Rush Tickets?  Jan 22 2022, 07:24:22 PM

Has anyone rushed on a Sunday?/ Thinking about going tmrw but not sure what time people have been getting there since the box office opens at noon instead of 10:00 am.

Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?  Nov 15 2021, 12:53:33 AM

I won Pass Over and The Lehman Trilogy lotteries on my first try. Pass Over seats were A1 and A3 and The Lehman Trilogy was E17. I also won Thoughts of a Colored Man first try and wasn't able to go. I've entered the Diana and Trevor lotteries once each and didn't win and I've entered the Assassins lottery at least 5 times and haven't won.

Trevor Rush Tickets?  Nov 14 2021, 11:32:43 PM

So sorry if there's already a post about this, but does Trevor off-broadway have rush tickets? Hoping to see it tomorrow or sometime this week and haven't won the lottery for it yet!

The Minutes Rush  Mar 10 2020, 10:39:50 PM
My friends got there on Sunday 3/8 at around 12:10 pm after a noon box office opening. We got three seats together in the second row of the right mezzanine. Great view and they let just one of us pay for the three tickets rather than having to split it up per the 2 ticket limit.
“Company” Rush/Lottery  Mar 6 2020, 09:51:08 PM

Wasn’t able to get to the rush line this morning, but decided to see if there were any rush or unclaimed lottery tickets left anyway. Got to the box office at 6:55 pm for an 8:00 pm show, and, to my surprise, I was able to get a rush ticket. Orchestra Row P all the way to the right. The view is perfectly fine, maybe have missed a few seconds of action on stage left. I’ve also noticed about 30 people in SRO. Not sure if they sold those tickets before or after I got there.

Mar 6 2020, 09:51:07 PM

Hangmen Rush  Mar 5 2020, 10:00:10 PM

Didn't see a thread for this, but has anyone rushed Hangmen yet? Wondering what time I should get there and what seats they are giving for rush. Will probably be going on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

WHO’S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF? Preview Thread  Mar 4 2020, 02:22:57 AM

Anyone know if they're selling rush tickets? Heard someone mention something about rush implying that they got them, but haven't seen any kind of official announcement.

JLP Rush?  Mar 3 2020, 12:16:32 PM
Went by the box office today at 11:15 because I couldn’t get there any earlier. Didn’t think they’d still be selling out of rush tickets on weekdays anymore, but all the tickets they had left today were for lottery :/ Just thought I’d share and hoping to win the lottery!
Girl from the North Country Rush  Feb 29 2020, 09:17:11 PM

Talked to a very nice lady at the box office today. She said seats are not always partial view, it just depends on what they have left the morning of the show. She also said that rush hasn’t been super crazy, usually about 10 people, sometimes as low as 5, so she said as long as you’re at the box office by 10 am you should be able to get a ticket (probably want to get there earlier on weekends though). I will be rushing with one other person to get 4 tickets for a Wednesday matine

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 26 2020, 11:26:57 AM

Went to Starbucks and came back at 6:58 am. One person had joined the line, so I ended up being 2nd. Next two people arrived at 7:01 then no one else until 3 people came at 7:30. There were about 14 people in line at 8:30 and 25 when the box office opened.

I got seats AA102-103 :)

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 26 2020, 06:53:47 AM
Changed my plans and decided to rush today instead of next week. Got here at 6:50 am and currently no one else in line :)
JLP Rush?  Feb 23 2020, 02:38:13 AM

Planning to rush the matinee on Wednesday. Would 7:30 am be a good time to get in line?

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 23 2020, 12:43:25 AM

chuckydisc said: "Lily8307 said: "chuckydisc said: "Lily8307 said: "I'm trying to rush 2 tix on a Wednesday. Will getting there at 8 am be soon enough?"

Which date?
"

Probably March 4. So the Wednesday after next.
"

Are you unable to arrive before 8AM?

"

I can I was just hoping that I wouldn't have to hahah. But it seems like I should get there around 6ish?

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 21 2020, 04:24:16 PM

chuckydisc said: "Lily8307 said: "I'm trying to rush 2 tix on a Wednesday. Will getting there at 8 am be soon enough?"

Which date?
"

Probably March 4. So the Wednesday after next.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You