News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jfreeman3

Member Name: jfreeman3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Reimagined Peter Pan - anyone seen it?
 Dec 21 2023, 07:39:19 PM

I saw the show a couple of weeks ago when it was still in previews. I’m impartial as I’ve never seen any past iterations of this musical, but I loved it! The sets, tech, and the cast is absolutely wonderful. I truthfully enjoyed this show and plan on seeing it once again before it leaves town. I’d recommend seeing it somewhere along the tour. If anything for the sets alone. I hope this helps!

Peter Pan 2023 Tour
 Dec 11 2023, 12:46:51 PM

I’m trying to upload a photo and it’s not working. So here is the song list!

Act One:

• Overture
  • Prologue
  • Tender Shepherd
  • I Gotta Crow
  • Neverland
  • I’m Flying
  • Hook’s Tango
  • Wendy
  • I Won’t Grow Up
  • Friends Forever

Act Two:

• We Hate Those Kids (I Won’t Grow Up Reprise)
  • Hook’s Tarantella
  • Distant Melody
  • When I Went Home
  • H
Peter Pan 2023 Tour
 Dec 11 2023, 10:20:27 AM

I saw the matinee yesterday (Dec. 10) at the Ordway in St. Paul. While it definitely was not advertised, this was still a preview performance. Peter Pan technically opens on Dec. 14, according to the playbill. The main giveaway was the director and his team sitting in the audience taking notes. 

Regardless, I loved the show. The casting is absolutely wonderful. Nolan Almeida as Peter was fantastic. His top-notch singing voice really brought this musical into the 21st century. (Odd

Water for Elephants at the Alliance Theatre - Has Anyone Seen?
 Jun 18 2023, 02:28:35 PM

I saw it Thursday (6/15) night and I loved it. It’s such a spectacle to be seen with all the circus acts and phenomenal performers. I also thoroughly enjoyed the music, so much so I want a cast recording badly. I’m very very glad I went to the show but be aware the tickets are very pricey but there really isn’t a bad seat in the house. 

I highly recommend checking this world premiere musical. I’ll be interested to see if it heads to Broadwa

2023-2024 Touring Season
 Mar 28 2023, 10:51:23 AM

Sadly, Lakeland cancelled their Broadway series due to lack of subscribers. I went to their final tour (which was On Your Feet) and the vibe was very awkward. Clearwater doesn’t ever announce until mid-summer and I have no idea about Jacksonville. 

2023-2024 Touring Season
 Mar 17 2023, 11:06:08 AM

This morning Lincoln, NE announced that a national tour of Shrek the Musical is stopping there in February 2024. Does anyone have any tea or intel about this touring production? I hadn’t heard anything about it. 

2023-2024 Touring Season
 Mar 6 2023, 08:28:01 PM

I’m a Tampa subscriber and we got a postcard saying that  the season kickoff party is next Monday, March 13. I’m expecting an announcement to come from that! Should be a great season!

London -June/July 2022
 Jun 7 2022, 10:08:41 PM

I highly recommend Back to the Future. The tech elements are insane and the music is a ton of fun. Recently I saw 15 shows in London and this was my favorite of them all! 

Have fun in London!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You