News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for musicals4ever

musicals4ever Profile Photo
Member Name: musicals4ever
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Survivor [Shows/actors/es]
 Jun 22 2006, 07:44:44 PM
Aida [X]
Little Women []
Light in the Piazza []
The Lion King []
Avenue Q [X]
The Producers [X]

Infinite Joy
 Mar 21 2006, 12:24:38 PM
I'm looking for the sheet music to Norm Lewis's key for the William Finn song "Infinite Joy."

If anyone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

re: Someone to Fall Back On
 Dec 15 2005, 12:00:59 PM
**bump**

i'll give it one last try...

re: Someone to Fall Back On
 Dec 14 2005, 10:24:20 PM
Thanks for the info, but I need the music ASAP. I know someone out there has to have it...

Please, please, please email me.

Someone to Fall Back On
 Dec 14 2005, 09:20:41 PM
Does anyone have the sheet music to JRB's "Someone to Fall Back On"? Or know where I could get it? Or even just the chords?

I would be forever greatful.

re: Favorite 'modern' musicals?
 Aug 3 2005, 12:40:59 PM
This is hard. I know I've left a couple off and included some I shouldn't have, but oh well...

Amour
Bat Boy: The Musical
Caroline, or Change
Dessa Rose
Floyd Collins
The Full Monty
Hello Again
John & Jen
The Light in the Piazza
A Man of No Importance
Marie Christine
My Life With Albertine
Myths & Hymns
A New Brain
Once on this Island
Parade
Ragtime
Urinetown
Violet
The Wild Party (both)
Zanna, Don't!

re: Really Nice Actors
 Aug 1 2005, 12:39:34 PM
Victoria Clark is the most genuine person I've met...so sweet and so kind. *Just about everyone* I've gotten the chance to chat with has been wonderful.

Adam Guettel is great. Andrew Lippa is a hoot! So funny...

re: Has Anyone Ever Met Julie Andrews?
 Jul 30 2005, 11:51:21 AM
my good friend's boyfriend used to work in east haddam, and they were there a couple weeks ago. they ran into her right outside the goodspeed and chatted with her for a bit. how crazy is that?!?!
re: Bright Lights Big City Synopsis?
 Jul 30 2005, 11:35:53 AM
That's pretty much what it was concieved as...but I still think it has some great high points, and the recording is a lot of fun to listen to with all those big names...

Patrick Wilson is amazing...

re: Has the Light in the Piazza gone out?
 Jul 27 2005, 01:20:56 PM
Piazza is absolutely wonderful...such a passionate score and such amazing performaces. plus, so many yalies involved in the production...which makes me so happy.
re: Dracula question
 Jul 27 2005, 01:03:25 PM
i too hated this show. i thought the book was horrendous...so disappointed in christpher hampton. and the prodcution itself took the easy way out everywhere and was such a spectacle for no reason. kelli was fantastic and i love melissa (i'm all about the yalies)...but i laughed out loud many times when it wasn't supposed to be funny.
re: Which Show should I do?
 Jul 26 2005, 12:19:50 PM
definitely dolly over annie...gun

i was actually in them both last summer, and even thought i thought i was going to hate dolly...it was a lot of fun.
annie...not so much.

re: CAMP !!!!!!! WOW
 Jul 26 2005, 12:15:21 PM
i originally hated camp...i saw it like the day it came out and walked out. but then i secrectly bought the dvd, and now i secretly love it. shhhhhhhhhhhhh...

it is so bad, but it is fun to watch.

re: Bright Lights, Big City ???
 Jul 26 2005, 11:58:36 AM
It played at the New York Theatre Workshop back in 1999, starring Patrick Wilson...and Sh-K-Boom just released a recording of it with Wilson, Jesse Martin, Sherie Renee Scott, Eden Espinsosa, Kelly O'Hara, and others. I'm a fan of the album, though I never saw the show...
re: Will there ever be a really good new musical that...
 Jul 22 2005, 04:09:46 PM
Caroline, or Change was originally written as an opera libretto for San Francisco Opera, but when Kushner's original composer backed out he went to George C. Wolfe with it. Though parts of it are very loosely based on Kushner's life, it is completely original and quite brilliant in my opinion...one of the finest pieces in the past ten years.
Adam Guettel Shows
 Jul 22 2005, 12:40:21 PM
I haven't posted much on here, though I always vow I'm going to. Well, here I go! Let's talk about Adam Guettel's canon. I was first introduced to Floyd Collins back in high school and found the score incredibly stunning. (I was later in a production here at school, so I am a little partial.) And Myths and Hymns [Saturn Returns] is so underrated; the recording has some amazing moments. Now everyone is familiar with him because of the well-deserved success of The Light in the Piazza, and I couldn
Jason Robert Brown Sheet Music
 Jul 21 2005, 04:12:13 PM
Does anyone know where I could get the sheet music to some of the songs from JRB's new album "Wearing Someone Else's Clothes"? I'm particularly looking for "Someone to Fall Back On," but would love to have some of the other stuff too...

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

some help...
 Dec 21 2004, 12:40:36 AM
does anyone have the "Down With Love" version Audra sang at Leading Ladies? the song is by arlen/harburg but Audra's version does some neat stuff with it...

if anyone knows how i can get a copy of the sheet music, let me know ASAP...

re: The Alphabet Game
 May 28 2004, 04:45:54 PM

re: what broadway cd is in your player right now?
 Dec 30 2003, 12:05:29 PM
right now...

sweeny todd in concert with patti lupone and george hearn
-i don't know why i listen to this...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You