News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for agirlcandream85

Member Name: agirlcandream85
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: amda '06 hopeful as for help
 Jun 21 2005, 10:15:20 PM
thanx for the advice form everyone i went to my new voice teacher today and she said i have the voice and a chance to make it the song i am going to audition with is "think of me" from the phantom of the opera since i have a very high range which is strong i am at a high c so we will see lol anyways thanx again and as for my grammatical and puctuation errors lol i really never considered it when i was typing plus i usually type in spanish so its a lil different but thanx for the sympathy
amda '06 hopeful as for help
 Jun 19 2005, 10:09:31 PM
i know there are tons of amda threads on here and i have been through a ton of them but i m 19 going on 20 and i am currently training for amd to go fall 06 if accepted and i wa swondering if anyone who had auditoned and got accerpted recently could give me some advice on auditions(i never auditioned for a major school for musical theatre ) and if they like or dislike the school !! i have always had dreams of going here my whole life but coming form a poor urban family with a mother who just re
re: My Les Mis Obsession is Coming Back
 Jun 19 2005, 09:49:24 PM
when i was little i remember hearing castle on a cloud on oprah they were doing a special on kids and i fell in love with the song and the musical for a minute i would only audition with songs from les mis lol nothing wrong with a lil obsession lol
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You