News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Traci

Traci Profile Photo
Member Name: Traci
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.livejournal.com/users/traciesloca
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rush for Miss Saigon
 Jan 10 2018, 02:49:36 PM

Rear Mezz, E 13. Perfect view and location. Couldn't have asked for a better seat for the price. 

Rush for Miss Saigon
 Jan 10 2018, 02:02:50 PM

I rushed last night and arrived at the theater at 5:20pm for the 7pm show and received a $49 full view rush seat. 

Where to sit
 Aug 16 2017, 11:33:47 AM

Any information on the box seats? I know they are only sold at the box office but what is the price and how is the view?

Amelie General Rush
 May 18 2017, 12:21:34 PM

I went yesterday with the intention of trying to purchase 2 rush tickets. I didn't get to the theater until 10:45, at which point they only had one single rush ticket left (partial view). That said, I did end up getting two $49.50 center orchestra full view seats so I'd say I made out in the end. 

American Psycho Lottery Question
 Apr 24 2016, 10:30:11 AM

Just a heads up to anyone who plays and wins this lottery. The e-mail you receive says to pick up the tickets before 90 minutes prior to curtain. And they mean it! I won yesterday for the evening show and unfortunately arrived at the theater a few minutes past 6:30 due to issues with the train and was refused my tickets. I was told that at promptly 6:30 all unclaimed lotto seats are released back into the pool of regular priced tickets for purchase and there was nothing they could d

PRELUDES cast album is happening
 Jan 15 2016, 09:53:48 AM

My boyfriend and I will be at the LincTix event. We saw the show and loved it but haven't listened to the cast recording yet as we'll be receiving copies at the event. Mostly we're going because it was only $20 and that in itself is the cost of a cast recording so we might as well get free food and drinks as well considering we were planning on buying the recording anyway. 

BCEFA's Gypsy of the Year Collection Period
 Nov 2 2015, 10:18:48 AM

In addition to the $20 signed playbills and $5 photos with the sailors Dame at Sea now has signed posters for $60 and the Carols for a Cure CD for $20.

Dames at Sea Previews
 Oct 6 2015, 10:38:21 AM

For those who have gotten the student rush tickets, did the Box Office ask for your student ID? After seeing the shows first preview and friends missing out the chance to see it last week I really want them to see it this coming weekend while they are in town again. I can't recall a single theater that's actually asked to see my ID when it's been listed as a 'student rush' and was wondering if it would be worth it to bring my friends

Dames at Sea Previews
 Sep 23 2015, 10:21:17 AM

I'll be there tomorrow. Disappointed that a lottery/rush policy hasn't been announced yet though as I have friends in from out of town this weekend who really want to see this but are on a tight budget. 

Dames At Sea sale today
 Aug 31 2015, 06:23:33 PM

I'm disappointed I didn't know about this event till just now. Any show for $20 is worth it. Has their lotto/rush policy been announced yet? I haven't seen anything about it. 

Spring Awakening Online Fan Club
 Aug 29 2015, 11:05:38 AM

Here's my link if anyone wants to help a girl out. =)

http://sot.ag/4f28L

Honeymoon Rush/Standing Room
 Apr 3 2015, 11:40:45 AM

A few weeks ago I bought a rush ticket for a Saturday evening no more than 10 minutes before curtaincurtain. I was in center orchestra row Q. And last night I bought tickets around 3:30 and was in left orchestra row M. 

Regardless of when you show up to the theater you'll end up with good seats. 

Digital Lotteries...the new thing?
 Mar 27 2015, 12:37:31 PM
There is no way On The Town only offers a single pair of tickets per performance for their lottery considering I've won all three times I've played.
#TeamRotten Something Rotten offering Free Tickets to Dress plus 150 prizes
 Mar 25 2015, 06:12:36 PM
http://sot.ag/3Kbdy

Already clicked everyone else's. =)

'Into the Woods' cast, etc., concert salute to Stephen Sondheim
 Mar 23 2015, 02:50:11 PM
Mauzy performed 'No one is Alone' with Trevor Vaughn. Quite beautifully done.
 Mar 23 2015, 02:25:01 PM
Reserved4Rondee did not perform.
 Mar 23 2015, 01:45:26 PM
The entire event was pretty amazing and well worth the hour that I stood outside waiting to get in.

The use of circus performers was unusual but they were amazingly talented and their costumes were beautiful.

Chip Zien was great. Being able to see the original Baker perform (with himself as a duet) was quite spectacular.

Rufus Wainwright and Lance Horne.

Michael McElroy and Broadway's Inspirational Voices closing the show with 'Sunday'. I was tearin

Mar 23 2015, 12:51:54 PM
I was at this concert last night and there were plenty of press filming and photographing the event. I'm sure things will begin popping up soon enough.
 Mar 20 2015, 12:25:14 PM
I really hope I made it in with the winners; when I checked last night I was in the top 25 but this morning when I woke up I had been bumped down to 27. =/ Either way, thanks to anyone who clicked my link.
 Mar 19 2015, 03:22:55 PM
http://sot.ag/3Kbdy

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You