pixeltracker

American Psycho Lottery Question

American Psycho Lottery Question

MayAudraBlessYou2 Profile Photo
MayAudraBlessYou2
#1American Psycho Lottery Question
Posted: 4/19/16 at 11:00am

So I tried out the lottery for american Psycho when they started it yesterday. And got an email that I didnt win. (not surprising since there were barely any seats left on telecharge for that evening performance). However at 8:00am today I got a post show email from them asking me to fill out a survey on my experience with the show. 

Did anyone else get this email after losing the lottery? If I was somehow a winner and they didnt notify me Ill be pretty pissed. Hoping its just a mail list error and they accidentally sent it to everyone. Not sure what email address Id even contact them with since it came from a "no reply". 

Also if anyone DID actually win the lottery, where were your seats? Im assuming they will be giving out the boxes for these tickets.

hedwigbway Profile Photo
hedwigbway
#2American Psycho Lottery Question
Posted: 4/19/16 at 11:08am

Can't say anything about the lotto, but the band is in the boxes for this show. From what I've heard, rush is mostly extreme side orchestra and sometimes rear mezz. Because lotto costs a little more, I would hope the seats are better than rush.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#3American Psycho Lottery Question
Posted: 4/19/16 at 3:52pm

Just got word we won it tonight.

Poster Emeritus

MegInManhattan
#4American Psycho Lottery Question
Posted: 4/19/16 at 3:54pm

I won for tonight too, and I NEVER win. Fingers crossed for seats that aren't extreme side!

petewk87
#5American Psycho Lottery Question
Posted: 4/19/16 at 4:45pm

Congratulations! Hope you get great seats an please report back!

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#6American Psycho Lottery Question
Posted: 4/20/16 at 12:28am

Sat last row upstairs. Theater is small so they were fine.

Really enjoyed the show.  Offbeat subject matter handled very well Walker could walk off with a Tony for his performance.

Poster Emeritus

MegInManhattan
#7American Psycho Lottery Question
Posted: 4/20/16 at 10:29am

My lottery seat was Mez row F all the way to the left. Full view seat, as it seems all of the lottery seats were. I glanced at the lottery winner sheet at the box office and saw that all of winners seemed to be in the Mez, starting from row E sides and working back.

Any Mez seat is going to be fine for this show, but if you are going to be on the side try to get house left due to a few key set pieces on stage left and the stage left wall.

Really enjoyed this show.

Bradway2 Profile Photo
Bradway2
#8American Psycho Lottery Question
Posted: 4/20/16 at 12:58pm

Does anyone know if there is no lottery today due to Opening?  I tried to sign up for it but it says that the lottery is closed.  Not sure if I'm doing it wrong.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks!  :)

gfaustswa Profile Photo
gfaustswa
#9American Psycho Lottery Question
Posted: 4/20/16 at 1:00pm

I don't think it is opening until tomorrow.

Cupid Boy2 Profile Photo
Cupid Boy2
#10American Psycho Lottery Question
Posted: 4/20/16 at 1:03pm

Bradway2 said: "Does anyone know if there is no lottery today due to Opening?  I tried to sign up for it but it says that the lottery is closed.  Not sure if I'm doing it wrong.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks!  :)"

I'm guessing that you missed the cut-off for the matinee, and that it'll be opening back up for the evening show later this afternoon.

Bradway2 Profile Photo
Bradway2
#11American Psycho Lottery Question
Posted: 4/20/16 at 1:04pm

Thank you gfaustswa!!!!!  You're right, I just checked the website and there is no show tonight.  You're the best.  Hope you have an awesome day! :)

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#12American Psycho Lottery Question
Posted: 4/24/16 at 10:30am

Just a heads up to anyone who plays and wins this lottery. The e-mail you receive says to pick up the tickets before 90 minutes prior to curtain. And they mean it! I won yesterday for the evening show and unfortunately arrived at the theater a few minutes past 6:30 due to issues with the train and was refused my tickets. I was told that at promptly 6:30 all unclaimed lotto seats are released back into the pool of regular priced tickets for purchase and there was nothing they could do. Needless to say, I did not see the show yesterday.   

~Avatar: Alan ming~

~Official Member of GFU~
~Member of C...FU, whose official color is cat blue, which is quite different than royal blue!~
~Because no one puts Mary in their signature~

~"OMG I Peed!" -Anthony Rapp (His reaction to the 'Everybody Has AIDS' song from Team America