News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for zelda

zelda Profile Photo
Member Name: zelda
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: i've been around since god was a child and walter has nothing on me...so there.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: I turned my boyfriend into a MONSTER!  Feb 3 2006, 03:02:02 PM
well i dont think this is topical people.
re: Life After Sex  Feb 3 2006, 11:38:58 AM
i would agree..but also feel it just wasnt best suited for her. she might fair well in a revival of fade out/fade in
re: Baker Street!!!  Feb 3 2006, 11:37:35 AM
just got it yesterday. although uneven in places in terms of recording. it is great fun. and swenson is beautifully elegant. i love fritz weaver. but this recording...and i dont mean this mean just a coincidence...reminds me of cyrano with c. plummmer
re: Life After Sex  Feb 3 2006, 11:33:50 AM
lets hope it isnt a repeat of Once uPon a mattress. she has more talent than that show. they should have put her in Charity.
re: Lord of The Rings...The MUSICAL!?!?  Feb 3 2006, 10:50:09 AM
Brent Carver is leading the cast in Toronto. he won the tony for kiss of the spider woman. he should be fantastic
re: Lord of The Rings...The MUSICAL!?!?  Feb 3 2006, 10:48:49 AM
http://lotr.com/main.html
re: 'Johnny Guitar' Cast Recording  Feb 3 2006, 10:46:00 AM
I saw the show 5 times off broadway and have never had so much fun. it is so far over the top you cant help but laugh and ann crumb and judy mclane were part perfect. the ablum is a hoot..remember its completely over the top so have fun
re: Kiss of the Spider Woman Question  Feb 3 2006, 10:23:18 AM
I'll bet if you wrote to Chita herself she would respond.
re: Amour  Feb 2 2006, 02:44:00 PM
Errico was dull and boring...even Norm Lewis ..this magnificent performer was boring. the show was dreadful from beginning to end..but even though i dont like errico..she did give it her all as did the rest of the cast.
re: Bridge and Tunnel and The Pajama Game reviews  Jan 30 2006, 03:47:27 PM
for all of you who thought B/T was amazing please tell me how so.i found it very antiseptic and detached. i do think her vocal abilities are amazing. but in terms of connection. i found none. so please give me specifics.
re: Sweeney Todd CD Signing with Sondheim  Jan 27 2006, 12:34:30 PM
sorry i see it listed at 16.97
re: 'Chita Rivera: The Dancer's Life' to be considered a Musical by the Ton  Jan 27 2006, 12:19:42 PM
i am sorry sarah jones performance is not tony worthy
re: Sweeney Todd CD Signing with Sondheim  Jan 26 2006, 05:14:13 PM
oh my god. i am going to pass out. patti and stephen.i am having a directors dream come true.
re: Susan Spencer in Little Women  Jan 26 2006, 05:03:02 PM
she was overrated in college and still is
re: Barrymore's to close  Jan 25 2006, 12:21:03 PM
why cant they build around it. i mean i am sure there is a way to keep the restaurant and attach it to the new building. like we need another skyscraper in mid town
re: Barrymore's to close  Jan 25 2006, 11:18:59 AM
What a sad day when we have to give up dining in mid town for highrises that will only house bad business, mean executives with no life and cut throat business people.
I love Barrymores and this is sad..very sad.

Bridge and Tunnel  Jan 25 2006, 11:17:11 AM
Although the performance was good, the show is not really worthy of a broadway venue...unless this is the changing world of theatre, B & T should have remained in a smaller venue. I found the actress to be good at imitation but never seemed connected emotionally to any of the characters. very external peformance.
re: Sunset Blvd. 'Scandal'?  Jan 24 2006, 04:49:47 PM
i doubt patti would be so kind. invective. wow...that theasaurus is coming in handy huh? just kidding. that is a great word.
better than saying bitch

re: Faith Healer  Jan 24 2006, 12:17:00 PM
and pop culture why is that odd. she is being considered the star name above title..
you people on this site are just out of your collective minds asking some of the most inane questions imaginable. yuk to you

Faith Healer  Jan 23 2006, 01:24:09 PM
bummer..all these years i have waited to see this show and they get cherry jones...yes yes i know everyone things she is amazing. and i dont...but this show needs a non star in the female role..what a dissappointment
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You