News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ChenoInTraining

ChenoInTraining Profile Photo
Member Name: ChenoInTraining
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: A Chorus Line Revival Cast
 Feb 26 2006, 06:55:03 PM
I jsut found out that Chryssie Whitehead will be playing Kristine. She's one of my dance teachers at amda, she's friggin amazing. She also was Julias dance double in Save the Last Dance
performing on a raked stage
 Dec 30 2005, 04:41:45 PM
I jsut recently learned what a raked stage was and the thought of having to dance and sing on such a thing hardly seems easy. Ive searched for this info and have yet to coem up with it. How do others do it?
New Wicked CD
 Dec 26 2005, 01:47:46 AM
I've heard rumors that they are or have already made a new CD. the Pink and Green Album featuring all the past and present female leads singing one of their songs...i searched for this and came up with nothing. Any one else hear anything about something like this??
re: Does everyone know about Jason Robert Brown starring in TL5Y, 1-30 only
 Dec 23 2005, 01:45:45 AM
maybe they are sold out but i went to the website to get tickets and cant figure it out...ANY IDEAS?
re: Wicked Story Line
 Dec 21 2005, 12:13:01 AM
Wicked is its own story. Yes it happens to tie into the wizard of oz in some ways and brings new conclusions, but I appreciate the fact that it's different. It wasnt meant to tie in. It was meant to bring up the issues of what makes someone evil and how it is decided and various other topics along those lines.
re: Who here has seen PRINCESSES?
 Dec 3 2005, 05:35:38 PM
I saw it, I wanted to like it, but it was bogus. Your right about the romance bit, it was some horrible clique with him dancing on the bed and girls dancing in what look like stripper cages behind him. The female acting was decent but i whole heartedly agree about the males. LAME. I hope for their sake it doesnt go to broadway. Speaking of which, i was jsut looking to see if they had found a theatre but no one seems to know, Anyone hear anything?
re: Funny Girl Fans Unite!
 Nov 30 2005, 12:04:44 AM
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE FUNNY GIRL!! I'm sooo part of the keep the FG thread alive relief act.
re: WANNA BE A ROCKETTE?
 Nov 20 2005, 11:18:38 PM
oh damn. I WANNA BE A ROCKETTE. i would be sooo hott.
re: Steel Pier- Cellophane Wedding
 Nov 19 2005, 11:16:54 AM
thank you soo much!
re: Your Dream Roles
 Nov 18 2005, 09:43:17 PM
Fanny Brice- Funny Girl
Clara- LITP
Galinda- Wicked
Kathy- L5Y

Steel Pier- Cellophane Wedding
 Nov 18 2005, 09:37:13 PM
I was doing research on the song Two Little Words from steel pier and in the libretto the scene is described as "The Cellophane Wedding," What is that exactly?
re: Contemporary Pop Audition Songs
 Nov 13 2005, 12:22:21 PM
THANKS!
re: Melissa Bell Chait
 Nov 12 2005, 09:49:04 PM
I really hope your not refering to me as a "know it all." I was simply reporting what i knew straight from the source.
 Nov 12 2005, 06:19:04 PM
hmmm, i wonder who that person who quoted her was, because i probably know them. she's my teacher as well, and she was telling us wicked stories and she said she went on for a "full week"
 Nov 12 2005, 02:58:14 PM
Melissa went on for a whole week once right before she left because kristin was out and i believe LBB hadnt been offically hired yet.
re: What musicAL do you most relate to?
 Nov 10 2005, 12:17:28 AM
DEffinately Flora in Flora the Red Menace. Gatta love her. she never gives up.
Contemporary Pop Audition Songs
 Nov 10 2005, 12:14:38 AM
(i've searched and have yet to see a post that resembles this.)

I've noticed that more and more of the newer shows on broadway and off-broadway are requiring contemporary pop/rock audition songs.

I recently was preparing for the mamma mia audition and they wanted a Contemp. Pop Song and I was suddenly stuck for ideas. I'm 100% musical theatre, when it comes to my music. I dont listen to anything other than showtunes or jazz, it's just my personal choice. So finding an audition

NY Rehersal Studio
 Oct 13 2005, 05:33:19 PM
What is the number one Rehersal Studio for broadway shows. I heard there is one that gets used by all the big shows.
Getting Backstage...WICKED
 Jul 13 2005, 06:52:39 PM
I've heard and seen pictures of getting backstage...but no clue as to how to aquire the pass or verbal clarification on how to do so. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW!! THANKS! I'm seeing wicked in SF...apperently with Eden and Kendra now...
Wicked Tour Publicity
 Jul 11 2005, 12:10:01 AM
I heard about the Sephora Day in LA for wicked...I was wondering where you find out about that type of stuff.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You