News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AngelaForever

AngelaForever Profile Photo
Member Name: AngelaForever
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Angela Lansbury Fan Mail
 Jul 16 2005, 12:18:18 PM
Wow---I'd be surprised if that one still works...London? Really? Let me know.

hmm.

The last address I had was one for the William Morris Agency, but, the last time I gave that address to someone, the letter came back. If you could find an address for Corymore Productions, though, you could send it there, because that's the Shaw family Production company.

re: Favorite Theatrical Experience
 Jul 16 2005, 01:36:44 AM
Angela Lansbury in MAME? *dies*

What I wouldn't give...

Anyway:
Seeing a show:
Off-Broadway, but in NY: The Musical of Musicals---because I actually GET the show, and I was laughing most of the time! And besides that, I made my parents DRESS for the theatre and the actors THANKED us for doing so.

Broadway: The only thing I've seen ON Broadway is "The Producers", so, that has to be my favorite. haha..but it was great even if

re: Your favorite Momma Rose...
 Jul 16 2005, 01:19:39 AM
Angela Lansbury all the way!

Not a fan of either Ethel Merman OR Bernadette Peters (*gasp*, I know, "how can that happen?")

The Tyne Daly is worth the price I paid for the CD---since it was used I got it for $6. But it's not the CD I reach for when I want to hear Gypsy.

Ms. Lansbury's "Rose's Turn" is absolutely to die for. Goosebumps!

WillParker--
Kudos! I love this:
"ugh....how can you pass up Lansbury in favor of Merman?!?! I know, I may be

re: Angela Lansbury to have knee-replacement surgery after fall at Bowl
 Jul 13 2005, 10:09:43 PM
To answer someone's quiery---

She has always been talented. Watch her work.

And, as a general note: Other articles have been released since, including an interview with her daughter, saying that the surgery was planned way before the fall at the concert (mine was one of those super-loud gasps and CHEERS at the end when she hit the floor and got up, respectively). So, rest easy in that the fall at the concert was NOT as bad as it seems, but that she IS still having the surgery

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You