News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dre2387

Dre2387 Profile Photo
Member Name: Dre2387
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

$19.75 tickets for Tuck  Mar 29 2016, 10:09:48 AM

just got mine.  so excited!!

$19.75 tickets for Tuck  Mar 29 2016, 06:58:55 AM

Almost 7 am EST and still no luck.  I'm going back to sleep for another hour or so.

$19.75 tickets for Tuck  Mar 29 2016, 12:26:53 AM

If it is "box office only," that blows!  I don't have time to get to NYC to do that.  

$19.75 tickets for Tuck  Mar 29 2016, 12:21:08 AM

Yeah, a little annoyed that I stayed up.  I think the site crashed for a little but still no sign of the $19 tickets.  hopefully soon!

PRESALE PASSWORD FOR NEWSIES  Jan 23 2012, 08:34:49 AM
for some reason. I still can't purchase them without a code. I click on a seat and it says I need a code. is there something I'm doing wrong?
H2$ Darren Criss rush  Jan 4 2012, 08:43:22 AM
Hey, I tried the rush yesterday. got there at 8am and was about 55th in line. the rush tickets sold out after about 35 (rough estimate.) and boy was it freezing! but there were some really nice girls near the front of the line (or middle of it, can't remember where) who had baked cookies and kept waling down the line, offering them to everyone. also, someone was offering M&Ms. if you guys are reading this, thank you!!
My interview with Ken Ludwig on 'Twas the Night Before Christmas' at Adventure Theatre and some news on 'Crazy For You  Dec 4 2011, 10:22:15 PM
I second that.

yeah, what is the new change? I would love to know! First musical I ever saw, favorite musical ever.

actors taking over other actors roles...and doing better  Nov 29 2011, 10:33:17 AM
I absolutely adored John Lithgow in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and always will. But Jonathan Pryce had something over him that I can't put my finger on and made me love him performance a tiny bit more.
Shows where the original cast album is NOT the best recording?  Nov 11 2011, 05:06:58 PM
I second that the 10th ann. of Les Mis is better than the original.

but I do not agree with this statement: "Crazy for You Original London Cast > Crazy for You Original Broadway Cast."

CFY Broadway is so much better and the London cast doesn't have 'K-ra-z-y For You" song.

This BOOK OF MORMON Lottery Questions  Oct 10 2011, 06:57:20 PM
hey, I've been out there doing the lottery in the rain a couple of times. that never stopped anyone.
Hilarious Comments...  Oct 7 2011, 05:38:14 PM
NoName3: that is brilliant. :)
Ticket trades!  Oct 2 2011, 11:38:57 PM
I have Traces for Oct. 6, Naked Boy Singing voucher, and Love Loss What I Wore voucher. Willing to sell or trade.

let me know.

Hugh Jackman Gives More Les Mis Info  Oct 2 2011, 11:33:09 PM
I thought he was ok in the concert until I heard Michael Ball sing again and no doubt Nick was terrible, even if Michael like in his 50s now. He still sang better than Nick.
What did you get at the 2011 Broadway Flea Market?  Sep 28 2011, 02:54:28 PM
I got a Curtains window card then I saw Debra Monk at her own table and got the card personalized and autographed by her. Love it!

I also got:
The Cat's Meow (dvd)
White Christmas( (dvd)
Curtains magnet
Is He Dead magnet
Yugioh cards (lame i know but my friend and i love to play the game)

and I put in about $120 for pik tix and won 5 pairs of tickets (and traded a few of them). The ones I ended up with were Addams Family, Traces, Perfect Crime, Naked Boys

Crazy For You  Aug 8 2011, 02:49:47 AM
Harry Groener also played King Arthur in Spamalot at some point. He also plays Ted's stepfather on 'How I Met Your Mother.' So awesome!
Crazy For You  Aug 2 2011, 10:33:15 PM
I'm 24 now, and Crazy For You was my first musical that I saw when I was 6. At the end, I gave them a standing ovation and had no idea what I was doing. The music is incredible, the humor in the show is so simple yet so funny. I had the cassette tape since I saw the show and I worn it down. And what I love is the music is from the 1920s, but the story was written for the music in 1990s. Yeah, it similar to Girl Crazy but Ken Ludwig (known more for comedic plays) really did a great job.

Please tell me there are more people here who are obsessed with the cast recording of Legally Blonde: The Musical...  Jul 12 2011, 12:20:21 AM
I have to say that some of those songs are my workout songs. They really get me pumping. And anytime I feel down, I listen to 'So Much Better.'
War horse $30 ticket?  Jul 4 2011, 10:58:10 AM
I stupidly waited to try and get rush tickets but didn't know they were suspended. That is when I learned about linctix and I bought a ticket around mid June for July 20th, about a month in advance.
Book of Mormon Cancellation line  Jun 20 2011, 04:32:43 PM
DRSislove: I will say that when I wrote that post, I was venting. But to be honest, I'm really on the fence about it, mainly cause I've been in both situations. One where I've waited so long and wish that they would sell the tickets that no one has picked up yet and Two where I have arrived at the theater one minute before the show and have been able to pick them up.

In college, if the show is sold out but it was 5 minutes before the show and no one picked up their tickets that the

Book of Mormon Cancellation line  Jun 20 2011, 01:47:37 AM
I tried for lottery today with my dad for Father's day. We didn't win, but joined the cancellation line. we were the 9th and 10th person in line. We waited two hours, hoping to get tickets to see it, totally willing to pay full price for the tickets (which we haven't done in the longest time) but my dad thought it would be worth it.

In the two hours we were waiting, 6 people got tickets (one each cause that's all they needed.) While two women in front of us and my dad and I waited,

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You