News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TwentyThingamabobs

Member Name: TwentyThingamabobs
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Parade Discount
 Apr 1 2023, 01:41:41 PM

I’ve been monitoring the TKTS price and it’s only been 20-30% off lately, especially on weekends. The poster above also said there is digital rush and that is not correct - it’s in person only. There are 2 discount codes out for it that yield different prices and results - BIGNEWS and ATLANTA. 

Broadway Discounts
 Mar 28 2023, 04:52:49 PM

You can stack the NYNY offer above with the SeatGeek promo code PHIL for 20 bucks off. So I got a side mezz seat for 56 with fees. Pretty satisfied with that! 

Musical Theater Heaven!
 Mar 28 2023, 11:54:35 AM

Any rush reports for this? 

The Official TDF Thread
 Feb 22 2023, 11:42:08 AM

Leopoldstadt - 2/18/23 Saturday matinee. My seat was Center Mezz Row C (3rd row) seat 104 (4th seat off aisle). Great seat and view, and incredible show and acting

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Jan 15 2023, 11:43:16 PM

EDSOSLO858 said: "https://www.instagram.com/reel/CndYVCtpr1z/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE="

When Jason bowed to the cast…wow

Music Man Rush Line. 11/16/22
 Dec 28 2022, 11:35:46 AM

I rushed Monday 12/26, which was a 2 show day. I didn’t arrive until about 9:50 (because I knew I couldn’t stand in the cold) which was after they had let everyone into the box office lobby, and I was at the back of the line but still inside. I would estimate there were 50ish people ahead of me. I got the last rush ticket for the matinee which was an extremely limited view upper box seat. I wouldn’t recommend the boxes at all if it’s your first time, but it was a cool

The Official TDF Thread
 Dec 27 2022, 02:11:13 PM
Piano Lesson on 12/25 - received right mezz, 3rd row, all the way on the end (2 together). Didn’t feel like we missed anything other than a handful of times someone was out of view.
Julie Benko as Fanny - Funny Girl
 Aug 15 2022, 04:09:45 PM

Saw Julie on Friday. She was absolutely spectacular and carries the show on her back. So funny and charming and absolutely slays every song.

The Official TDF Thread
 Aug 15 2022, 03:45:54 PM

Purchased 1 TDF ticket to the 8/13 matinee of A Strange Loop. It was the very back corner of the mezz - row H seat 20. I was initially pretty disappointed but it ended up being a great view. I could see all the thought boxes (just barely could see #6) and and faces still. Amazing show and very satisfied 

The Official TDF Thread
 Aug 9 2022, 05:37:51 PM

quizking101 said: "BTW, my tickets for A STRANGE LOOP tonight are Orch Left K 15-17"

You were able to pick your tix up prior to the 1 hour window? Just curious. I haven’t been able to use mine yet and picking up for the first time this weekend.

Drunk Shakespeare?
 Feb 18 2022, 11:39:12 AM

I saw it a few weeks ago, but I didn’t pay full price ($27 through TDF). I thought it was a pretty fun time and worth the price I paid. Not sure how I would feel had I paid full price. It is very funny but kind of cheesy at times. They do all kinds of crazy gags, some of them involving audience members - so just know if you are seated in the first row, the actors may engage with you and you really don’t have a way to opt out. 

Music Man Rush Line.
 Jan 29 2022, 11:23:15 AM

Today was the only day I could rush and I was staying within walking distance, so I bundled and got in line around 9:15. I was about 25th or so in line. The wind really picked up while I was there and I’m not sure if I could have waited much longer. They didn’t let us into the lobby early like I’ve seen some people reporting. I got an orchestra row P, 1 seat off the aisle for the evening show! 

NYC Covid Safe
 Oct 19 2021, 11:21:08 AM
I also used it this past weekend, but most places asked to see my physical ID to match with the vax tab in the app. They wouldn’t accept the picture of it on the ID tab.
Waitress rush tickets
 Oct 8 2021, 03:56:19 PM

maryad2 said: "Arrived around 7:45 AM with my friend for the Friday show, we were 9th and 10th in line. The first in line had arrived at 6:30. By 9 AM there were 27 people, with a rush between 8:10-8:30. When the box office opened, there were around 50 of us in line. I doubt everyone got a ticket.

We ended up getting tickets next to each other in orchestra to the far left. They're going paperless, so make sure you wait around until you receive the receipt/tickets via e

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You