News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PattiBeanieHeatherFan

Member Name: PattiBeanieHeatherFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ART Evita Casting
 Mar 21 2023, 08:05:22 AM

I’m curious how we still don’t have casting for this… tickets went on sale last week and I bought them in hopes that Rachel will be Eva, but the lack of announcement has me worried. Is it possible negotiations are still going on? Are they delaying the announcement because she is doing Shazam press?

side note, I checked availability for a friend last night and noticed the tickets increased in price since I bought mine so could it be an announcement is co

Encores: Into the Woods to Transfer to the St. James for limited run this summer?
 May 26 2022, 12:09:39 AM

It’s definitely transferring into the St James. On sale is 5/26 at 10:00 AM ET. June 28-August 21

POTUS Moves Up Broadway Opening to April 27; will be part of 2021-22 season. Previews begin April 14.
 Apr 13 2022, 09:36:12 PM

Did anyone attend the invited dress tonight?

May Trip
 Apr 1 2022, 02:39:40 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Why would someone who is a "Beanie fan" refund their Funny Girl ticket?."

I am a huge fan of Beanie, but I also am a huge fan of great singing, which does not sound like is the case. I don’t want to leave being disappointed after spending so much money on a ticket.

May Trip
 Apr 1 2022, 11:52:24 AM

Yes, I know… another “What Should I See” Post..

I have a trip coming up in May (the week after Tony noms), and I currently have this schedule.

Tuesday Evening - Funny Girl

Wednesday Matinee - Company

Wednesday Evening - Into the Woods

i have space for 4 more shows on Thursday Matinee (I think Phantom is the only show, and I’ve never seen it, is it worth it?), Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday matin

COLOR PURPLE movie musical currently in development
 Feb 3 2022, 12:05:48 PM

Do we think Celie could be played by a Broadway vet like Adrienne Warren or Ariana DeBose?

GIRL FROM THE NORTH COUNTRY closing January 23; hopes to reopen at different Shubert house in the spring
 Jan 27 2022, 10:46:55 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "PattiBeanieHeatherFan said: "If it is reopening in the spring, it can’t be The Golden unless it’s after June 19 (unless there’s an extension of Hangmen)"

HANGMEN is not returning to Broadway.

If GIRL isn't going to play the Golden or Broadhurst, then they must be waiting for an existing show to announce closing this spring –– Come From Away, Chicago, Company,DEH (in order of like

GIRL FROM THE NORTH COUNTRY closing January 23; hopes to reopen at different Shubert house in the spring
 Jan 27 2022, 09:55:19 PM

If it is reopening in the spring, it can’t be The Golden unless it’s after June 19 (unless there’s an extension of Hangmen)

Patti/Katrina - Refunds?
 Nov 11 2021, 12:56:38 PM

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been asked already, are Katrina and Patti considered over the title? I have a Broadway trip coming up in the spring and it's on my list along with Funny Girl, Into the Woods and Music Man, but the only slot I have available for Company is a Wednesday matinee (May 11). If Patti or Katrina are out, would I be able to get a refund ?

TIA

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You