News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for gordi_92

Member Name: gordi_92
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LEMPICKA Reviews
 Apr 19 2024, 03:01:41 PM

I am looking but I cant find anything :(

THE OUTSIDERS Broadway Previews
 Apr 9 2024, 11:30:49 PM

I was also at this nights Performance. I wonder happened. I thougt it was an older Man having a stroke or something. But it looked like a younger guy when he walked out. 

I had a hard time getting into the Show. But I also didnt know the Story. I sat last row of the orchestra. I sat in the exact same seat last year for Parade. This time I didnt like the seat so much. The tecbooth was in my view and obstructed parts of the stage. I dont remember that beeing a Problem last year. The

John Cardoza held at gunpoint, Michael Stuhlbarg attacked with a rock
 Apr 9 2024, 03:04:08 PM

I was a bit worried/scared before my Trip to New York reading all of these things. I try to be very aware of the people around me all the time. And I always have it in the Back of my head as soon as I leave the hotel. Thankfully nothing has happened to me or somebody around me. Until this morning... I was on my way to rush for a Show and on 43rd 5th Avenue (I think) there was a guy walking towards us and then he tried to hit a guy that was two people infront of me. Just an innocent guy on his

How is Jinkx Monsoon as Audrey.
 Apr 8 2024, 12:33:04 PM

I love Jinkx!!! I went last night and was really looking forward to it. But to be honest I was quite dissapointed. Cannot really put in words why. Something was just off for me. This was also my first time seeing Jinkx live and I dont remeber her speaking voice beeing so high. Seemed like she was trying to sound higher but I think her speaking voice would fit just the way it is. But maybe that is her "normal" voice. I dont know Little Shop good enough to tell you if/what was Transpo

Aaron Tveit, Sutton Foster will next star in ‘Sweeney Todd'
 Apr 7 2024, 12:02:48 PM

Thank you.

Aaron Tveit, Sutton Foster will next star in ‘Sweeney Todd'
 Apr 7 2024, 11:55:22 AM

On my Ticket it says MMezz Row A. Is that Front Mezz or Rear Mezz?

THE HEART OF ROCK AND ROLL Previews
 Apr 5 2024, 01:05:46 PM

I was rushing Heart of Rockn Roll today (I was 12th in Line for The Wiz. After 4 people they had no rush anymore) and was hoping to get a great seat.

At the Boxoffice of Heart of R&N I got told they only have Rushtickets in the balcony. I was a bit dissapointed because I thought this Show was not selling well and I would get a better seat. I looked up the seating chart and basically nothing is booked. How come they only give out Balcony Seats when the mezzanine and orchestra i

THE WIZ Previews
 Apr 2 2024, 05:11:47 AM

terrilovesNY said: "Link to the Playbill article, but it doesn’t indicate which lottery platform. There is no performance on 4/3 so perhaps the lottery will start tomorrow for the 4/4 performance.

https://playbill.com/article/how-to-get-45-tickets-to-the-wiz-on-broadway
"

Ah that makes sense. I was looking for a Performance today. Thank you.

THE WIZ Previews
 Apr 2 2024, 02:27:40 AM

Was that an April Fools? because I cant find the Lottery online

What Is The Best Way To Resell A Broadway Show Ticket?
 Apr 1 2024, 04:54:40 PM

I Sold my first Ticket on theatr. It went soo fast. Literally 2 Minutes and it was Sold! 

Anyway.. Its my first time. I clicked that I would Transfer the Ticket via Email. I got the notification now that it got bought and that I should contact the Buyer. But I only got the first Name and the phonenumber. I saved the number but it doesnt Show up on WhatsApp. I dont even know from which country the number is. Oh and I cant text or call yet because I am sti

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Mar 30 2024, 05:17:23 AM

Do the telecharge offers also work at the boxoffice? There is no Code for them.

THE WIZ Previews
 Mar 28 2024, 06:41:57 PM

Is it just me or is it very quiet around this Show? Are they having an invited dressrehearsal or do they just start with first Preview tomorrow (maybe because literally just did the tour)? 

I barely see them advertise on socialmedia compared to f.e. Notebook, Water for Elephants, Gatsby and so on. No Countdown to Preview, still no Info about Lotto/Rush...

HEART OF ROCK & ROLL to open on Broadway this season?
 Mar 28 2024, 08:07:39 AM

How do they handle this on Broadway with Shows that are kinda empty. Do they let people change to better seats? In germany sometimes if a Performance doesnt sell out well they just close the balcony and everyone who had a blacony Ticket is asigned (or can pick) a different seat f.e. in the mezzanine sometimes even orchestra. Just wondering. 

Lempicka Lottery/Rush
 Mar 26 2024, 02:07:52 PM

Hey :)

Do you have Lotto/Rush Reports? I'm trying the Digital tush every now and then just to see what seats they offer. Its usually always a Balcony seat. Did anyone win the Lottery or got a in Person Rushticket and what were your seats?

Lucky Seats
 Mar 22 2024, 10:46:51 AM

Hey :)

Is there only one drawing for the whole week? Or can you try day by day without having to select every Performance in advance? 

Edit: Nevermind it literally says on the homepage that a drawing is Held for each Performance.

But still, I remember that that doesnt count for the weekend right? I think you have to select saturday and Sunday performances already on friday. Or am I wrong?

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Mar 21 2024, 05:54:51 AM

RumTumJM said: "A BEAUTIFUL NOISE

Code: LASTCHANCE

Discounts up to $170

Tickets just $69

Regularly $79-$239

Select performances through April 7, 2024

Expires April 7th, 2024

Details

$69-$179 tickets

Fine Print

Offer valid for select performances through 4/7/24. Blackout dates may apply.
"

Does this actua

MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG Broadway revival recoups
 Mar 20 2024, 11:45:00 AM

Maybe they could release more Lottery seats now 😂😂😂

TKTS/TDF
 Mar 19 2024, 04:13:08 AM

I just saw that Aladdin has a random Matinee on friday April 5th. From what I saw Aladdin is available at TKTS almost every Day. The Booth on Times Square doesnt open until 3pm on Friday. Do you think they would sell them at Lincoln Center on the Day? Or even on Thursday as a "next day matinee" ? Even though there usually arent any Matinees on friday (unless because of holidays and so on...).

It wasnt on my List to see but in this case I would give it another try but

Telecharge Lottery + Rush
 Mar 15 2024, 08:56:01 AM

This is not only about telecharge Lottery but about Lotteries in general (I didn't want to open a new thread just because of this question). 

I will be in NY with a friend, we both will play Lotteries of course, and also with 2 people you have a double chance of winning. My friend doesn't have a credit card (in Germany its not that common for everyone to have credit cards), so in case she wins a lottery, can we use my credit card to pay or does the Name on t

Titanique
 Mar 13 2024, 03:31:05 PM

gordi_92 said: "Any idea who will be the next Celine? Nicole is only there through March 31st."

Still no rumors? Im going beginning of April and very curious whos gonna play Celine.

Another question. I saw that sometimes that they had actual Playbills at Titanique but when I went it was a Stagelight Programme. Same with. I saw people Post with actual Playbills and then today I saw on insta that they also have these Stagelight Programmes. Can somebody explain w

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You