Lempicka Lottery/Rush

gordi_92
#1Lempicka Lottery/Rush
Posted: 3/26/24 at 2:07pm

Hey :)

Do you have Lotto/Rush Reports? I'm trying the Digital tush every now and then just to see what seats they offer. Its usually always a Balcony seat. Did anyone win the Lottery or got a in Person Rushticket and what were your seats?

NYCtheaterguy
#2Lempicka Lottery/Rush
Posted: 3/26/24 at 4:26pm

Over the weekend I checked out the telecharge online rush 90 min after the official start of sales and they still had a side seat advertised as partial view, which I bought.  It ended up being B6 orchestra and 1 seat in from the extreme side and I considered it full view.

Updated On: 3/26/24 at 04:26 PM

Symsyd
#3Lempicka Lottery/Rush
Posted: 3/26/24 at 11:00pm

Friday night I won lotto.  I was in Balcony right C15.  I didn’t have a problem seeing anything.  

VintageSnarker
#4Lempicka Lottery/Rush
Posted: 4/9/24 at 4:41pm

Any updates on where the seats have been? The grosses have me stressed about trying to see this show before it closes.

Ensemble1704909160
#5Lempicka Lottery/Rush
Posted: 4/9/24 at 5:50pm

VintageSnarker said: "Any updates on where the seats have been? The grosses have me stressed about trying to see this show before it closes."

In-person has been mainly front row, digital has been everywhere (but mainly balcony). 

BroadwaySwingTrack
#6Lempicka Lottery/Rush
Posted: 4/9/24 at 6:13pm

I won the digital lottery last Friday for Saturday Matinee and scored 2 tickets in the Orchestra (E2, E4) which were full view and excellent seats. 

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#7Lempicka Lottery/Rush
Posted: 4/9/24 at 6:20pm

Even the very last row of the Longacre provides an excellent view for this show, if the pesky poles aren’t blocking you. 

Oh look, a bibu!