News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LullabyofBroadway11

LullabyofBroadway11 Profile Photo
Member Name: LullabyofBroadway11
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Currently Listening to?
 Jul 28 2005, 10:52:54 AM
Must agree with stylinbohemian, 'Spelling Bee' is all I really listen to nowadays, although since I got my fantastic Broadway filled iPod that I named Logainne, I can flip around some of the old musicals I haven't listened to in a while, like 'A Chorus Line' or 'Titanic: The Musical.' Oh and I forgot how good 'Godspell' was.
re: DRS Souvenirs
 Jul 27 2005, 05:17:30 PM
Ugh...so if MGM won't let them sell anything except at the theater, are they not selling online? I went to the show about a month ago on a saturday,and they were coming out with the souvinere paybills that upcoming Tuesday which pissed me off because I really wanted one. Anyone know if you can get one of those offline?
re: Broadway Idol?
 Jul 26 2005, 05:04:14 PM
Yeah I would love that...I always imagined that if I auditioned for American Idol they would be like "We're eliminating you..you're too broadway.." and I'd be like "THANKYOU!! THATS THE NICEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD. BYE."
re: What more Wicked?
 Jul 25 2005, 02:42:08 PM
Wicked is such a powerful show its hard to compare it to a lot of things, but other shows are just as good as Wicked in..different ways. While Wicked may leave you crying and amazed at the score, something like Hairspray leaves you having so much fun and wanting to dance, Spelling Bee leaves you laughing and wanted to see it A MILLION MORE TIMES, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels leaves you amazed at the talent as well as laughing, Rent leaves you absolutely blown away and thinking about life....I had my
re: Broadway in Bryant Park
 Jul 25 2005, 02:37:27 PM
I'd really love to go to this, but I've only gotten little bits of information. It's Thursdays right? Does it cost anything or do you just..go?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You