News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Alyssa213

Member Name: Alyssa213
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MOULIN ROUGE! Broadway Casting Thread
 Jan 8 2024, 11:45:41 AM

quizking101 said: "Good Lord. What a boring cop-out

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Derek-Klena-Will-Return-to-MOULIN-ROUGE-in-February-20240108
"

ugh.

GUTENBERG! THE MUSICAL! Reviews
 Nov 28 2023, 10:27:47 AM

TamzBway said: "Hey all! Does anyone know where lotto seats have been located for Gutenberg lately?"

Got lottery this past weekend. They were row A orch on the far ends

New Hadestown Casting
 Nov 19 2023, 05:31:46 PM

ACL2006 said: "Anyone attending Reeve's final performance today?"

Just finished. It was beautiful they had Reeve and Eva walk up the stairs with the show lighting and music without Orpheus turning around.

Nov 8 2023, 10:58:17 AM

Does seem like Titus has been in pretty consistently. First couple weeks was probably just a virus or something.  

Oct 23 2023, 08:53:34 AM

slow_the_rain said: "quizking101 said: "I want to go see Tituss but I’ve been seeing lots of tweets lately that Patrick Clanton has been going on for Zidler (at least 2x a week) so I’m hesitant"

I can only find two tweets about Clanton going on (10/13 and 10/21 matinee) and it looks like Dylan Paul was on for the 10/21 evening.

Going to give Tituss the benefit of the doubt on this one before the boards crucify him for his attendanc

Phantom Closing?
 Apr 16 2023, 05:58:02 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "Playbill Store Link"

They are available to buy now 

Phantom Closing?
 Apr 16 2023, 05:23:17 PM

Has anyone seen if ALW is even there tonight?

Apr 13 2023, 05:34:08 PM

NotThatSmart said: "Anyone there to report on JoJo’s first show?"

It was fine. Definitely think she will grow as she loses some nerves in the next months. Would I say it is a must see stop though if someone was between this show and another, probably not.

COVID performance cancellation
 Jun 21 2022, 09:47:09 PM

angoradebs said: "EDSOSLO858 said: "SIXhas been cancelled tonight due to “cast illness.”"

If it's Covid, that does not bode well for this week at all - 5 of the principles and an alternate just spent 2 days on vacation together in Florida. If one/some of them are testing positive there's a high chance they all will within the next few days.
"

Was anyone at the show on Sunday and know who

MOULIN ROUGE! Reopening Night Thread
 May 11 2022, 11:38:21 AM

I was there last night and it was rough. I'd wait. Maybe it was some first night jitters of him trying to replicate Aaron too much, but kind of baffled on the excellent comments he is getting on social media. He has been great in other things, but this just didn't do it for me. 

Ashley was phenomenal. The new Duke was good as well.  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You