News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Three's Company

Member Name: Three's Company
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA Musical (Chicago Pre-Broadway) - News & Discussion Thread
 Jul 29 2022, 04:45:38 PM

Saw the show last week and agree with a lot of the sentiment about the music. Though I don't see much conversation around Andy's first Paris number (no song list in the playbill, but guessing it's "Who's She?". Aside with Nigel's second act number, I thought it was one of the highlights and Taylor Iman Jones really owned it. 

Love reading about all these changes btw. keep em coming! Shame about the sign.

Jul 21 2022, 02:10:24 PM

InTheKnowEvenIfYouDontBelieve said: "HenryTDobson said: "How many bad movie-to-musicals do we need before they realize not ALL movies need to be musicalized?"

It's the same reason you'll never go on a new ride at Disney World again that isn't based on a movie Disney owns:

The entertainment world is run by known IPs now. And it's very lame. There is no room for anything new to be created because everything has to be attached to/

Jul 21 2022, 10:18:38 AM

To the Chicago posters dutifully seeing the show multiple times during previews, could you let us know if you notice any changes they start to make? 

Jul 19 2022, 12:03:30 PM

lol, I literally made an account just to add my two cents but now I'm worried I'll be clocked as a shill too!

Either way, if this poster was invited to final dress they clearly have some connection, obviously they're going into it with a positive POV. To say they're being paid feels a little conspiratorial to me. People do actually talk like that– it seems like some folks on this thread really want to not like this show. I'm optimistic and I hope it's

'ALMOST FAMOUS' officially opens on Broadway this November
 Jul 19 2022, 11:47:22 AM

Bill Snibson said: "Haha. Rage inducing! It just feels lazy and cheap and gives you zero idea of what the show is. I actually think its even worse then the artwork for “The Devil Wears Prada” which is so awfully messy."

FWIW, someone on the Devil Wears Prada board noticed they changed up their logo a couple weeks ago.

I agree leading with the purple is such a weird choice here. Seems like a producer thing probably– sunset colors would have been the obvious choice. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You