News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for InTheKnowEvenIfYouDontBelieve

Member Name: InTheKnowEvenIfYouDontBelieve
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Adele is a Tony Award away from an EGOT
 Sep 4 2022, 11:34:42 AM

She was offered one of the roles in Cinderella but almost certainly said no because Jen Simard was at final callbacks for role a few weeks ago. 

Three Sisters at NYTW
 Sep 2 2022, 02:25:57 PM

Greta is indeed not involved .  But you may find the name who is replacing her much more exciting (I know I do).

West End CABARET Eyeing Broadway Transfer to the Hudson?
 Aug 22 2022, 07:28:58 PM

JSquared2 said: "InTheKnowEvenIfYouDontBelieve said: "It’s coming to the Lyceum this season."

Nope -- 2023-24, and the Lyceum is only one of several theatres under consideration.

"

It’s the Lyceum.  And Eddie and Jesse have very tight schedules and have cleared them for four months (+rehearsals) of this spring. 

West End CABARET Eyeing Broadway Transfer to the Hudson?
 Aug 22 2022, 06:36:12 PM

It’s coming to the Lyceum this season.

Roundabout 2022-2023 Broadway Season
 Aug 22 2022, 11:33:21 AM

EDSOSLO858 said: "I hear Studio 54 will host a one-act play receiving its Broadway premiere this fall — it will star 3 Tony winners from this last decade."

Correct.  Jeffrey Richard’s producing. 

Aug 21 2022, 02:23:56 PM

JBroadway said: "InTheKnowEvenIfYouDontBelieve said: "OuttaTowner said: "Was hoping they were helming a Pirates of Penzance revival (the Barrington Stage version a few years back was glorious!), but apparently it’s only a one night presentation in October for their fall gala. "

Hope and ye shall receive (but not the Barrington production)
"

They're doing a full Pirates revival THIS season? Or in a future season? See

Aug 21 2022, 10:37:38 AM

OuttaTowner said: "Was hoping they were helming a Pirates of Penzance revival (the Barrington Stage version a few years back was glorious!), but apparently it’s only a one night presentation in October for their fall gala. "

Hope and ye shall receive (but not the Barrington production) 

Into The Woods casting updates
 Aug 20 2022, 02:45:04 PM

Right now it’s Sherie and Norbert and Idina Menzel might be doing a short run with BDJ coming back.  I don’t know which pairing is first. 

SPRING AWAKENING Revival in the Works?
 Aug 20 2022, 02:42:27 PM

Studio 54 or the August Wilson if ticket sales don’t skyrocket.  100% happening.  

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA Musical (Chicago Pre-Broadway) - News & Discussion Thread
 Aug 18 2022, 12:48:42 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "The book needs to be rewritten by a gay man who understands what the property has become."

I said before it opened, I said on tik tok, and I'll say again:

Jeremy O'Harris was the ONLY person for the job of writing the book of a Devil Wears Prada musical set in current day.  The ONLY PERSON, IMO. 

Aug 18 2022, 10:08:10 AM

Jerry is there to see you if wants to take over, scrap everything but the score, and start again.  The other big name in musical movie comedy directors said no because of the material.  

Aug 18 2022, 09:02:12 AM

Chicago23 said: "And I know of at least 6 people who are Broadway veterans who gave a general thumbs up. And I respect their opinions much more than the likes of that arrogant and often ignorant, Catey Sullivan."

This is one of the most unintentional funny things I’ve ever read in my 15 years here.  Former Broadway performer means nothing about taste.

and they have flown Jerry Mitchel in to come show doctor. Lol

2022 Live NBC musical?
 Aug 17 2022, 03:19:02 PM

The answer is:  sick a name as Audrey, bring back Borle and Groff, and broadcast little shop live off broadway.  But they’re too dumb to think of that

Honeymooners 2017 Musical…what are the chances of this going to Broadway?
 Aug 7 2022, 09:59:36 PM

This show will never play Broadway.  

You're tasked with fixing/overhauling DEVIL WEARS PRADA. How do you do it?
 Aug 7 2022, 08:45:21 PM

I made a video on the team I’d pick and fixes I’d make creatively at almost the exact same time this was posted.  Hahaha.  (And I’ve seen one fu video of DWP and skimmed another from the second preview)  

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRUqssMF/?k=1

Aug 6 2022, 02:58:03 PM

Coming here to say I have two sources who say this production is dead and not transferring 

Aug 6 2022, 01:21:06 PM

It’s almost not a matter of Beth giving a fleshed out performance or not.  It’s about star power.  As for me?  I say put John Cameron Mitchell in a wig…actually it would be kinda smart if the musical had a meta element where Miranda doesn’t sing but rather looks like she is classier and above the singing going on around her.  But that would require a creative team with a vision..

Hamilton Stolen in Texas
 Aug 6 2022, 12:08:02 PM

Tapping23 said: "

Babes, who reads the back of cereal boxes? The better joke would have been “Read something other than Phantom of the Opera erotica fan fiction.”

I did read your post.
"

if you read and understood my post then you wouldn’t have commented the way you did. It wasn’t meant to be a joke though you are one. Run along.

"

Oh, I did understand.  Bringing evangelical Christi

Hamilton Stolen in Texas
 Aug 6 2022, 11:45:21 AM

Tapping23 said: "InTheKnowEvenIfYouDontBelieve said: "Tapping23 said: "The Door Christian Fellowship McAllen Church stile the entire show and then had a sermon denouncing homosexuality. Full video of show on YouTube. Shut them down! "

Babes, this is America. We’re not shutting anyone down for saying anything, nor should we. What we learned eventually with the Westboro Baptist Church… when you ignore them, they disappear…. And

Hamilton Stolen in Texas
 Aug 6 2022, 11:28:55 AM

Tapping23 said: "The Door Christian Fellowship McAllen Church stile the entire show and then had a sermon denouncing homosexuality. Full video of show on YouTube. Shut them down! "

Babes, this is America.  We’re not shutting anyone down for saying anything, nor should we.  What we learned eventually with the Westboro Baptist Church… when you ignore them, they disappear…. And when you give them attention, it makes them feel more emboldene

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You