News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Clare9

Member Name: Clare9
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who will be the next Broadway Madame Rose?
 Jun 3 2024, 02:15:50 PM

Yesterday's Times had a full-page age ad promising Audra as the lead. If the show goes forward, the producers need a solid backup plan. Friends of mine went up to see a Saturday matinee of the Porgy and Bess revival in 2012, and they're still aggrieved that Audra didn't play that performance.

Even an abridged version of Porgy and Bess would be a heavy lift for any singer eight times a week.

Rose's vocals might not make the same harsh demands, while the emotion be

Music Man Souvenir Program?
 Jul 29 2022, 06:18:13 PM

Hi! Thanks for your message. The same creative team that worked on Dolly! also mounted The Music Man.

I know about the paper shortage, etc.etc. but I still want a Music Man program! So do others who left very disappointed. I live in Philadelphia, so whatever I get, I'll have to order, and I'd buy multiple copies as gifts for friends who also saw the show and feel aggrieved about this. 

I hope someone from Creative Goods is watching.

Music Man Souvenir Program?
 Jul 28 2022, 07:34:51 PM

Hello! I saw The Music Man back on June 1st. No souvenir program--horrors! I've been checking the Creative Goods site weekly, and have e-mailed them twice, with discouraging results. The forthcoming OBC album is a step in the right direction. Does anyone know if there will be a souvenir program? Everyone here seems so knowledgeable, connected to all the grapevines. I appreciate any help I can get, and say thanks in advance for the help.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You