News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CostumeGirl2

CostumeGirl2 Profile Photo
Member Name: CostumeGirl2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Barrett Hall in I Love You Because..
 Mar 13 2006, 11:03:38 PM
Yeah I am sure he was nervous going on for the first time in that role. From my understanding he has now gone on for all three of the guys. He went on for Colin VERY EARLY in the run. Way to go man!! Being an understudy is stressful...to rehearse and rehearse and not know if you are going on until sometimes the last minute. Well SweetQ, I wish you could have seen the evening show, it was great!
Barrett Hall in I Love You Because..
 Mar 13 2006, 10:44:36 PM
I had the fortunate chance to see "I love you because" this past Sunday and it was great. I came to see the matinee and was able to stay for the night show as well. Barrett Hall was in for David Austin and he was great. The evening show was amazing. I love seeing understudies cause it refreshes the show. Barrett and Colin have great chemistry together as brothers. Oh, and what about him in that tank top? He's got a nice body! LOL! Anyways, if you haven't seen this show, then you must go
re: I Love 'I Love You Because' Because ....
 Mar 7 2006, 02:01:28 AM
I saw the show Monday night, and completely agree newsieboy that Barrett Hall was great as NYC Man! Farah's album IS great. I love that it is original music. From my understanding the cast has been fighting colds over the past couple of weeks. They sound 10 times better than I do even when i am well. The show is great, and so cute. I have seen it a few times now! I look forward to a cast recording.
re: Woman in White TKTS
 Feb 15 2006, 04:07:07 PM
Thanks! I think I am going to tonight to see the show before it closes. I am probably just going to hit up TKTS around 7pm and see if there are tix.
Woman in White TKTS
 Feb 15 2006, 02:44:22 PM
How difficult is it to get TKTS tix to this these days??
re: DOG SEES GOD
 Feb 7 2006, 01:10:02 AM
I saw this show tonight. I admit, I was a little disappointed when I opened my playbill and saw that both Eddie and Eliza were out. Nonetheless the show was great. Logan was phenomenal (spelling?). As was Kelli. Her performance was.....speechless. Eddie's u/s ( i can't think of his name) was good. I could tell he hadn't gone on that often. Not because he wasn't good, but because his shoes were brand spanking new. The white glared off of them!! HA HA. Leave it to me to probably be the on
re: DOG SEES GOD
 Feb 5 2006, 10:59:08 PM
Does anyone know what the running time of this show is? I am seeing it tomorrow but have some friends seeing another show in the village that is 2:15 and was going to meet them afterwards, and just needed to see if i can make it down to them.
re: I Love You Because...first preview tomorrow and TDF information
 Jan 20 2006, 12:38:47 PM
Go see this show. It is amazing and anyone who has ever been in love can relate!!
re: Phantom Gala - who's going?
 Jan 4 2006, 02:15:17 AM
If y'all don't mind me asking, but what kind of dent does this put in one's wallet?
re: Nicest & Worse
 Jan 2 2006, 10:33:47 PM
John Tartaglia is perhaps one of the sweetest actor I have ever met. Also Jenn Barnhardt is amazingly gracious. I haven't met anyone that was bad, but I have worked with a few.
re: I Love You Because
 Jan 2 2006, 02:40:43 PM
OH, gotcha, sorry. Yeah that number was great. Along with the Carol and Liza number they were my favorite. I am glad you enjoyed it.
re: I Love You Because
 Jan 2 2006, 01:41:41 PM
Newsical closed on Saturday.
re: What's that site...
 Jan 2 2006, 01:53:48 AM
there is also http://www.talkinbroadway.com/boards/index.php?category=&rush=show&order= This site has more up to date info than playbill's.
re: Jennifer Hughes (LITP)
 Jan 1 2006, 07:40:00 PM
Jenn is a friend of mine and last I knew she was staying in as Clara u/s. She went one as Clara when Kelli left and before the new one started.
re: Go See NEWSical the Musical w/ John Tartaglia
 Dec 30 2005, 04:59:22 PM
"I love you because" is the new musical going into the Village Theatre after "NEWSical." Check out www.iloveyoubecause.com for more info. "NEWSical" was just there for a limited engagement. It is soon to be touring the US.
 Dec 30 2005, 12:52:42 PM
I am so glad you enjoyed the show. And the Carol bit is my favorite part of the show. Hands down one of the funniest impersonations I have seen of Carol.
 Dec 30 2005, 12:10:50 PM
Yes, there are still tickets available and many places to get discounted tickets. Remember just three more performances left!
 Dec 29 2005, 11:46:04 PM
ONLY 3 more performances left to see John Tartaglia and an amazing cast in NEWSical the Musical:The Next Edition. Like I have said before this show is amazing. There are bits in there written just for John. If you visit Johnny's website (www.johntartagliaontheweb.com) you can see that if you mention the promo code TAGS you can get a big discount. There is an evening show Friday and two shows on Saturday. What a way to end the new year to see NEWSical with John Tartaglia, Stephanie Kurtzuba,
 Dec 27 2005, 04:33:09 PM
I am not sure, but I do know that the website says tickets range from 20-60 dollars. So there might be a rush. It is worth a try, this show is great!
re: New website - John Tartaglia!
 Dec 27 2005, 03:20:22 PM
I just checked out the site. It is up. It is a fun site with lots of pics! And a wonderful intro.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You