News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for gracespens

Member Name: gracespens
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Songs About Revenge by Women
 Dec 8 2022, 06:31:25 AM

Well, I knew that there for sure are songs about revenge, but I had no idea that there were so many of them. It looks like a popular issue to write a song about. And it's interesting because earlier this week, I found out that it's one of the most popular issues when it comes to classical literature. I've read a lot of different books, plays, etc., but I'd never noticed it before we started discussing it in my class. And now, I have to choose one classical book which has something connected to revenge issues and write an analysis of it. I've already found this site https://paperap.com/free-papers/revenge/ with different revenge essays, which will be amazing examples. I've already read the first one, and now I have more ideas. I still have to choose the book or maybe a play, but now it will be easier to write because at least I have these examples.

THE KITE RUNNER Previews
 Nov 19 2022, 07:57:30 AM

That novel is one of my favorites; I've read it twice. And I was excited to find out that I'll be able to watch the play. But if we compare written versions of plays and theater plays, I prefer written versions. When I read for myself, it's easier to understand the plot and characters and make some conclusions. And when I needed to write a paper based on that play, I decided to reread it again. Also, I managed to learn more and read different The Kite Runner essay samples, which helped me do understand some aspects even more. And now, after reading the play, watching it, reading those examples, and writing my paper, I think I understand it as deeply as possible.

Nicely Nicely Johnson- Character Analysis(looking for tips!)
 Nov 8 2022, 12:19:48 PM

I think that it's indeed one of the easiest characters to analyze. Everything is in the script!

Musical Theatre songs/shows about immigration?
 Nov 8 2022, 12:13:49 PM

talinatter said: "A- Anything from rags
- Anything from the immigrant
- Pacienca y fe (in the heights)
- Lady's maid (titanic)
- America (west side story)
- Salt lay kasiti (book of Mormon)
- A new world (songs for a new world)
- Anatevka/ far from the home I love (fiddler on the roof)
- success (ragtime)
- Melt us, what a country (all American)
- God's own country (the beautiful game)
- The movie in my mind (miss Saigon)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You