News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for noahseestheatre

noahseestheatre Profile Photo
Member Name: noahseestheatre
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Broadway fan in Cincinnati, OH

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 07:22:47 PM

I think it will win Sound Design

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 06:57:32 PM

Scutt's win was well-deserved but can't help but feel bad for Korins--he has designed some incredible sets and never won.

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 06:56:46 PM

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 06:46:17 PM

Living for the Jonathan Tunick win!

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 06:38:18 PM

Win #1 for SUFFS! BEST BOOK!

The Drama Desk Awards 2024
 Jun 10 2024, 09:06:59 PM

Well that doesn’t help me make a decision on Kelli v Maleah… they both won (and Brian D’Arcy James!)

How did the dueling Wild Party's affect box office
 Jun 9 2024, 09:15:18 PM

Can I just say I am loving reading these? So hard to find old message boards for past shows, I love hearing the sentiments that swirled when different shows premiered

Kritzer will perform Lady Of The Lake “Farewell Tour” at Joe’s Pub
 Jun 6 2024, 12:46:12 PM

I was about to say this--she went to CCM, which has a pretty high track record of churning out Broadway performers...in fact, it may even be more competitive than the others nowadays

Welch’s GATSBY to premiere in 2024 ART
 May 27 2024, 12:19:28 AM

MrsSallyAdams said: "Now that Gatsby has extended, there will be an overlap with previews for Kristen Chenoweth's Queen of Versailles. I'm tempted to fly to Massachusetts and make it a double feature."

Glad I’m not the only one doing this! Excited

Favorite lines of dialogue written to excuse or make sense of a lyric?
 May 17 2024, 02:58:28 PM

Was watching this 'Hairspray Live' clip and when Tracy all of the sudden is strong enough to break the bars in the prison, she has a line explaining it in a wink/nod as 'budget cuts', starting at 5:35 in the video. Not sure if it's in the stage version, but I watched and immediately thought of this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYpguaZcrjs

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread
 May 17 2024, 02:51:25 PM

verywellthensigh said: "The trailer is slick, but I think it just may be too late for Wicked. All I can think of is when The School for Good and Evil came out all anyone could say is "we've seen this material", comparing it to Harry Potter. The popular princess blonde, the school to learn magic, the villain origin story...it's just all been done and done and done."

The School for Good and Evil is LEAGUES behind Wicked in terms of interest, star-powe

Michael R. Jackson & Anna K. Jacobs' TEETH Musical at Playwrights Horizons (Winter 2024)
 Feb 28 2024, 08:26:09 AM

berniesb!tch said: "Saw this last night and I loved it.

It's definitelynot perfect, needs some tightening and I think the show could have gotten to the TEETH action sooner, but it was really thrilling. I don't know what really happened in the last 10 minutes of the show, but at that point I didn't care! I was having such a good time and it was so bat**** I could not help but love it. It definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I lived for it.

Broadway in Detroit - Season guesses
 Feb 19 2024, 10:14:30 AM

The ice skates and rollercoaster are almost certainly for KIMBERLY AKIMBO

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 1/21/24
 Jan 24 2024, 02:41:51 PM

Nice to see Appropriate's great reviews gave it a bit of a spike! Loved that show

2024 Tony Awards
 Jan 24 2024, 02:41:02 PM

BeingAlive44Ever said: "broadwayfan_7214 said: "

Also I don't know why but I have a suspicion thatKatie Rose Clarke is going to get a Featured Actress Nomination alongside Lindsay Mendez"

I was thinking Krystal Joy Brown...ugh Merrily has such a treasure trove of performances

HEART OF ROCK & ROLL to open on Broadway this season?
 Jan 4 2024, 11:35:43 AM

I do know a certain former SIX star (+Hamilton) will be starring in this, though!

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/15/23
 Oct 17 2023, 02:50:49 PM

I wanted to get a HLL ticket for my trip in December but I'm too scared it's going to close! 

Sondheim/Ives HERE WE ARE @ The Shed
 Oct 12 2023, 06:27:19 PM

Just got a ticket for December on TodayTix for $87... it's the last row of the balcony but it's cheaper than their site! Still happy to get to see it!

MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG Reviews
 Oct 10 2023, 03:36:49 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "ElephantLoveMedley said: "ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "It could be Groff vs Redmayne come Tony time."

Definitely feels that way. These are love letters to Groff. Right now, Redmayne feels like the only other major threat this season.
"

My thesis about MERRILY has long been that the original was primarily doomed because they could never crack Frank (and that was a combination of Prince

DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES to play limited Broadway engagement beginning in January
 Sep 13 2023, 10:12:58 AM

It feels like another marketing strategy to make the show appeal to more audiences, but is ultimately misguided and will result in lots of people not knowing what they're seeing

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You