News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for noahseestheatre

noahseestheatre Profile Photo
Member Name: noahseestheatre
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Broadway fan in Cincinnati, OH

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Michael R. Jackson & Anna K. Jacobs' TEETH Musical at Playwrights Horizons (Winter 2024)
 Feb 28 2024, 08:26:09 AM

berniesb!tch said: "Saw this last night and I loved it.

It's definitelynot perfect, needs some tightening and I think the show could have gotten to the TEETH action sooner, but it was really thrilling. I don't know what really happened in the last 10 minutes of the show, but at that point I didn't care! I was having such a good time and it was so bat**** I could not help but love it. It definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I lived for it.

Broadway in Detroit - Season guesses
 Feb 19 2024, 10:14:30 AM

The ice skates and rollercoaster are almost certainly for KIMBERLY AKIMBO

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 1/21/24
 Jan 24 2024, 02:41:51 PM

Nice to see Appropriate's great reviews gave it a bit of a spike! Loved that show

2024 Tony Awards
 Jan 24 2024, 02:41:02 PM

BeingAlive44Ever said: "broadwayfan_7214 said: "

Also I don't know why but I have a suspicion thatKatie Rose Clarke is going to get a Featured Actress Nomination alongside Lindsay Mendez"

I was thinking Krystal Joy Brown...ugh Merrily has such a treasure trove of performances

HEART OF ROCK & ROLL to open on Broadway this season?
 Jan 4 2024, 11:35:43 AM

I do know a certain former SIX star (+Hamilton) will be starring in this, though!

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/15/23
 Oct 17 2023, 02:50:49 PM

I wanted to get a HLL ticket for my trip in December but I'm too scared it's going to close! 

Sondheim/Ives HERE WE ARE @ The Shed
 Oct 12 2023, 06:27:19 PM

Just got a ticket for December on TodayTix for $87... it's the last row of the balcony but it's cheaper than their site! Still happy to get to see it!

MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG Reviews
 Oct 10 2023, 03:36:49 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "ElephantLoveMedley said: "ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "It could be Groff vs Redmayne come Tony time."

Definitely feels that way. These are love letters to Groff. Right now, Redmayne feels like the only other major threat this season.
"

My thesis about MERRILY has long been that the original was primarily doomed because they could never crack Frank (and that was a combination of Prince

DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES to play limited Broadway engagement beginning in January
 Sep 13 2023, 10:12:58 AM

It feels like another marketing strategy to make the show appeal to more audiences, but is ultimately misguided and will result in lots of people not knowing what they're seeing

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 7/30/23
 Aug 1 2023, 04:44:45 PM

Do you think $1m a week isn't covering their costs? I imagine it is pretty expensive to run

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 7/30/23
 Aug 1 2023, 02:06:16 PM

Overall,

• So so so happy to see HLL grosses up, and PARADE absolutely slaying. 
  • Holding on for SLIH and Shucked, as I loved them both so much. Thinking SHUCKED has a better chance of staying alive longer, but think some stunt casting could help.
  • THE COTTAGE and THE SHARK IS BROKEN both are starting low in terms of grosses. Hopefully WOM can help them a bit, but TSIB still at least has time to make changes.
  • OUAOMT is on its death bed, sadly. I can't b
Souvenir Brochures
 Jul 25 2023, 03:40:33 PM

CAMELOT had one, but that may be normal for LCT, it was my first show there

Reusing Souvenir Cups
 Jul 12 2023, 04:34:47 PM

I do know Jujamcyn cups can be refilled at any Jujamcyn theatres, enough for me to buy a drink and keep the cup for future use! As for show-branded cups, I agree, I don't think they go for every show.

Kimberly Akimbo poster artwork
 Jul 12 2023, 10:15:42 AM

Kimberly Akimbo - Broadway | Tickets | Broadway | Broadway.com

Does anyone recall a 1971 Broadway musical titled "Inner City" ?
 Jul 7 2023, 08:46:52 AM

It still needs a wikipedia page though!

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 7/2/23
 Jul 5 2023, 02:46:54 PM

WOW. BTTF grossing over $1mil with 4 performances is INSANE

Hold on, Kimberly and SLIH!

Grey House will likely close by Labor Day if even (and I loved the show)

THE COTTAGE On Broadway - Previews Thread
 Jul 5 2023, 10:22:37 AM

I'm no sucker for play comedies, but LBB and Lilli Cooper do pique my interest! Excited to hear how it is, and interesting to see several shows opening the summer before Tony's to cash in on summer crowds. As for how this will fair...hopefully better than GREY HOUSE, which I loved but has been slumping. 

Keep Me In Your Thoughts
 Jun 29 2023, 08:32:37 AM

We're thinking of you and sending love your way!

CAMELOT to close in July
 Jun 29 2023, 08:31:02 AM

I agree with most of these comments. I was excited to see a revival of an iconic show from the past, and it, for me, had a sense of being 'a moment' because of that. While I really enjoyed the performances, it did feel like it was a bit vapid and missing a spark. Too long, bogged down by scenes, but uplifted by the score. When the show is as long as this, if I feel like I am just waiting to get to the next song, something isn't right.

Hoping LCT can strike gold but it has b

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 6/25/23
 Jun 27 2023, 03:42:02 PM

Good numbers for Kimberly Akimbo, Goodnight Oscar, and Prima Facie (among many).

Really rooting for GREY HOUSE, because I really enjoyed it, but it doesn't look to be selling very well.

Is anyone else rooting for Sweeney to join the 2mill club? Every week it is close, but no cigar

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You