News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KathyGuillory

Member Name: KathyGuillory
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jobs for People with Drama/Theatre Bachelor's Degree
 Apr 23 2023, 07:32:10 PM

You should have good knowledge and excellent writing skills if you did well in your undergraduate program. Have you considered using your knowledge and experience to help such students as you recently? I ask because I had a similar problem with my job search not so long ago. And found a great way out. I became a writer for https://assignmentbro.com/ca/assignment-help-ottawa and now I write various tasks in English for students in Ottawa. This job has many advantages for me. I consider it a good option for my first job. Of course, in time, I will look for something else. You can do the same. If you specialize in theater/drama, you can find similar work for yourself. I know there are always students for whom there is a need for assignment help ottawa and my work. There are also students whom you can help. Consider this option.

Which songs did LMM write in Bring it On?
 Apr 23 2023, 12:43:30 PM

JBroadway said: "Personally, I think the difference in style makes it fairly easy to figure out who wrote which songs/sections, though there are some that could go either way.

Luckily, there is a copy of the full score (of questionallegality) which is floating around, and it lists who wrote each song. If - hypothetically - I were morally debase enough to set eyes uponan illegal copy of a Broadway score, then in that hypothetical scenario, I might tell you that this is the

THE PIANO LESSON Previews
 Apr 23 2023, 12:05:05 PM

It was an amazing show! I totally enjoyed it. Wish to see it one more time.

Toni Tennille as Dolly Levi (Yavapai College: Arizona)
 Apr 23 2023, 11:36:42 AM

I like her and this website https://www.tonitennille.net/

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You