News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Greg in Dallas

Member Name: Greg in Dallas
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: cheap west end tickets...please help
 Jun 11 2006, 06:03:58 PM
Yes, the TKTS booth in in Leicester Square. There are many discount ticket booths but the true TKTS booth is at the far end of the Square if you are entering from the exit of the Leicester Square Tube Station (Picadilly Line) I have been going to London monthly for work for the past 6 months and have always had great luck at getting tickets for everything (except Billy Elliot,and Lion King)
re: HAIR-what note is that?!
 Dec 9 2005, 05:29:49 PM
I haven't heard this CD but could it be any worse than some of the notes attempted to be hit inthe concert version of Dreamgirls 'this ain't no party'?
re: Woman in White Reviews...
 Nov 18 2005, 01:32:08 PM
LOL...Ruthie Henshaw...she was fantastic!
re: Woman in White Reviews...
 Nov 18 2005, 01:24:51 PM
I saw WIW in London about a month ago and could barely keep my eyes open. The set (newly changed in London to match the new Broadway set) is awful...there were times I felt like I was watching a Harry Potter movie and flying over Hogwarts!

The cast was great and had some amazing voices, and I do agree that ALL FOR LAURA was one of the best songs. Otherwise just a slow moving and boring show....If you see it and like it good for, this is just one persons opinion.

re: Woman in White tix?
 Oct 20 2005, 06:45:26 PM
I'm sure people are gonna hate me for this....but I wouldn't waste your money even on discount tickets....I just saw this show in London Tuesday night and was not impressed at all. The cast was wonderful, Ruthie Henshall, Damien Humbley and Alexandra Silber all had amazing voices, but the 1st act was soooo slow I almost fell asleep. You could hear pieces of Juesus Christ Superstar and lots of tunes that sounded straight from Phantom. I think if ALW's name was attached to this show it would ha
re: London Tickets
 Oct 4 2005, 10:55:30 AM
thanks everyone!
London Tickets
 Oct 3 2005, 03:47:18 PM
I am going to London in two weeks for the first time on a business trip. I am not sure of my schedule so I don't want to buy any tickets in advance. Does London theatre have anything similar to TKTS in Times Square?
My Favorite.....
 Sep 16 2005, 08:44:36 PM
first of all, Joeyjoe, I love your screen pic of Patsy!!

I just saw Wicked for the first time (am I the only one who hadn't seen it yet?) in Chicago last week, and absolutley loved it, but I would still have to say Les Miz is my overall favorite.

re: Best/Worst Musical Movies
 Aug 22 2005, 01:01:14 PM
I agree with Wonderboy...I too thought they did a great job with the Evita movie, it just did not like Madonna in it.
re: Worst Replacements???
 Aug 19 2005, 01:05:08 PM
muscle23ftl stated Betty Buckley in Sunset Blvd....

I have seen her in concert do numbers from this show and she was incredible....was she that bad in the show?

re: Best Broadway Quote
 Aug 19 2005, 01:02:45 PM
'Screw the middle classes' from Evita
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You