News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Marc

Marc Profile Photo
Member Name: Marc
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles as Elphaba
 Aug 17 2007, 11:12:23 PM
More Jennifer Nettles

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f-JgJRtXP1g

Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles as Elphaba
 Aug 17 2007, 10:21:06 PM
I don't know if many of you are familiar with the country group, Sugarland but the lead singer, Jennifer Nettles is amazing! I just saw a clip on You Tube with her mentioning that she would like to be on Broadway playing Elphaba in Wicked. She would be such a great Elphaba! Check her out! Here is the link
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bNSLo9qDy8Y

heather headley in aida
 Sep 14 2005, 11:02:11 PM
does anyone know of any videos out there of heather in aida. please share if you know where i can find them.

thanks!

Broadway on Broadway 2005
 Sep 6 2005, 04:58:27 PM
is rosie o'donnell going to be there?????!!!!!!!!!!!
re: Christina Applegate and John Lithgow to Co-Host Broadway on Broadway Se
 Sep 6 2005, 12:49:20 PM
for those that have gone in the past, what time do people usually start getting there? i know it begins at 11:30 but i am sure people start arriving early in the morning.
re: kelly clarkson
 Aug 22 2005, 03:37:05 PM
i would love to hear kelly belting as the green girl. can you imagine that voice belting defy gravity??!!
kelly clarkson
 Aug 22 2005, 03:24:32 PM
what role would you like to see kelly clarkson do on broadway.

i thought there was talk of her doing belle for awhile. did anyone else hear that?

re: rosie stage door at fiddler
 Aug 22 2005, 12:22:26 PM
i know when she was doing her talk show, she would only sign for kids 16 and under. i don't know if that has changed or not.
rosie stage door at fiddler
 Aug 22 2005, 11:25:36 AM
does anyone think rosie will spend time at the stage door while she is doing fiddler? has anyone had any stage door experiences with her when she was doing past shows like grease, suessical, or taboo?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You