rosie stage door at fiddler

Marc Profile Photo
Marc
#0rosie stage door at fiddler
Posted: 8/22/05 at 11:25am

does anyone think rosie will spend time at the stage door while she is doing fiddler? has anyone had any stage door experiences with her when she was doing past shows like grease, suessical, or taboo?

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#1re: rosie stage door at fiddler
Posted: 8/22/05 at 11:35am

i really hope she signs. i plan on bringing the Taboo cast recording booklet and a seussical playbill from when she was in it. Maybe I should also bring the Grease CD booklet...I might have to stage door that show a couple of times. LOL.

Marc Profile Photo
Marc
#2re: rosie stage door at fiddler
Posted: 8/22/05 at 12:22pm

i know when she was doing her talk show, she would only sign for kids 16 and under. i don't know if that has changed or not.

umgeoboy Profile Photo
umgeoboy
#3re: rosie stage door at fiddler
Posted: 8/22/05 at 1:35pm

During Taboo she would sign for any fans and was very gracious to talk with her fans as well. She was extremely nice and very approachable, I hope this continues while she is in fiddler.

"Judy Garland, Jimmy Dean, You tragedy Queen" ~ Taboo

"Watching a frat boy realize just what he put his d!ck in...ex's getting std's...schadenfruede" ~ Ave Q

"when dangers near, exploit their fear" ~ Reefer Madness the Musical

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#4re: rosie stage door at fiddler
Posted: 8/22/05 at 1:44pm

I would think given her love of broadway and her being the "queen of nice" that she would stick around and sign. Does Harvey? I would think they would stick around together and sign. when does she start?

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#5re: rosie stage door at fiddler
Posted: 8/22/05 at 1:44pm

double Updated On: 8/22/05 at 01:44 PM

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#6re: rosie stage door at fiddler
Posted: 8/22/05 at 2:12pm

september 20th

flaemmchen Profile Photo
flaemmchen
#7re: rosie stage door at fiddler
Posted: 8/22/05 at 2:55pm

Harvey was really wonderful about signing things, though it was clear he was exhausted. When Rosie was in Seussical, it seemed like she only signed for kids. Don't know what will happen with Fiddler.

"Peace! The charm's wound up." --Macbeth

willact4food Profile Photo
willact4food
#8re: rosie stage door at fiddler
Posted: 8/22/05 at 3:02pm

Harvey signs, but will not take pictures. If you ask him, he'll flat out say no...

Brandon

Bdwy24
#9re: rosie stage door at fiddler
Posted: 8/22/05 at 5:19pm

When I asked him he said quick take one.....lol
but didn't pose or anything. he told me he didn't have the time. Yet, after he signed he was strolling down the street taking his good old time. I should have walked next to him and had someone take a picture or something, lol. I really didn't want a pic that bad.

AlixEG1 Profile Photo
AlixEG1
#10re: rosie stage door at fiddler
Posted: 8/22/05 at 5:46pm

When I saw her in Seussical she only signed for kids - I was about 20 then and she signed for me. She was very gracious but I do remember her saying that it means more for kids when they get her autograph than it does for adults. Maybe since this is not as much a kids show she will change the rules.

Taylor the latte boy, Bring me java, bring me joy! Taylor the latte boy, I love him, I love him, I love him

iluvtheatertrash
#11re: rosie stage door at fiddler
Posted: 8/22/05 at 6:35pm

Harvey won't take pictures or sign more than one item.

But it's his chilly disposition that I don't like.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

bwayfan4ever
#12re: rosie stage door at fiddler
Posted: 8/22/05 at 6:56pm

I LOVE Rosie and was a little out of control when I saw her in Seuss. there were so many people at the door for that show as well!!!
I thought she was a little bossy ( but the way I was acting I DO NOT BLMAE HER!!!!!!! I felt like a total idoit!!!

Otherwise she was nice( signing my Tony 2000 playbill) but she would rather have signed for the kids.

HOPEFULLY she is kind enough to sign at the door for fiddler ( even for me) and take photos. Depending on what show it is. I have tickets to the Oct 22nd Matinee.

I know that katie couric does not take photos AND sign. She would do one or the other not both.

Does anyone think she will ever do Hairspray, sonce she has seen the show a number of times?

Updated On: 8/22/05 at 06:56 PM

Videos