News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Here I Am

Here I Am Profile Photo
Member Name: Here I Am
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I'm a 20 something year old actor in NYC. Maybe you've seen me in something... maybe not lol. Hit me up if you'd like.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Caroline, or Change or Mrs. Doubtfire  Nov 28 2021, 02:26:31 PM

You couldn’t pick two more different musicals haha.

I actually saw both last week. Both are fantastic. It all depends on your mood, but if I had to pick one, I’d choose ‘Caroline, or Change.’ It truly is a masterpiece. Plus it features some really stellar performances and spectacular voices.

Then again, you don’t want to miss Rob McClure’s tour de force in ‘Mrs. Doubtfire.’ This is a really hard decision lol&hell

Could Broadway Shut Down Again?  Nov 28 2021, 10:49:30 AM

bwayphreak234 said: "It certainly is scary, and I share your fear. I am just trying to take it one day at a time and take solace in the fact that scientists know more about COVID now than they did before."

Absolutely! 100%

Could Broadway Shut Down Again?  Nov 28 2021, 10:10:24 AM

BroadwayRox3588 said: "Here I Am said: "Try as hard as you can to relax, BroadwayRox. I understand the fear, but Broadway has been making the right decisions in regards to safety. I think another shutdown is unlikely."

Thank you for responding with kindness and empathy, rather than unnecessary snark (as I'm sure some will). This whole thing just sucks.
"

Of course! I completely understand your fear and the entire situation does indeed

Could Broadway Shut Down Again?  Nov 28 2021, 07:44:26 AM

Try as hard as you can to relax, BroadwayRox. I understand the fear, but Broadway has been making the right decisions in regards to safety. I think another shutdown is unlikely. 

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Off-Broadway - Previews  Nov 28 2021, 07:40:31 AM

I absolutely adore Jeanine Tesori, so this is definitely on my list of shows to see. It was on TDF a lot and all of sudden it’s gone. I guess word of mouth is making sales pick up. Does anybody know if they have a rush policy?

Oliviers Canceled, Tonys Next?  Mar 18 2020, 07:12:01 PM
Honestly you guys, this is the most depressing message board I’ve ever seen. You guys are more dreary than watching CNN. Every single topic is so unbelievably depressing that I stopped posting altogether.

Anyway, of course the Tonys will reschedule! They are an American institution! There’s no reason on earth why if shows start back up in May or even June the Tonys wouldn’t be postponed till July or August.

The Tonys continued the day AFTER The Pulse shooting and continued the

DIANA TO TRANSFER  Aug 15 2019, 09:03:46 AM
FINALLY, a show not replacing Jeanna for Broadway. This poor girl keeps on doing the out-of-town tryouts and then being replaced for Broadway. BRAVO TO HER AND THE CREATIVE TEAM!! She is SO talented and it’s about damn time!
Supermarkets on Stage  Jul 11 2019, 11:59:26 PM
“I’m Just Movin’” from WORKING seems to fit what you’re looking for.
Mack and mabel  Jul 10 2019, 09:37:56 AM

L_Ash826 said: "Very excited to hear about Alexandra Socha! I didn’t see Hey Look me Over, but here’s a promotional clip where she sings a cut of “Look What Happened to Mabel” and I think I watched this 100 times.

https://youtu.be/782TjtCHnek

I just loooove her voice, love to watch her. She was such a standout in Fun Home at the Public (still prefer and play her recordings), and her performance of the song “Good Girl” in Head Over Heels was one of the highlights.

(Side note, I was really hoping for a cast album of HoH specifically for that track... if anyone happens to have or know of a recording, help a pal out!)
"

‘Head Over Heels’ released their cast album last year while they were still open.

https://www.amazon.com/Head-Heels-Original-Broadway-Recording/dp/B07H5VVL5M

Single track:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?index=7&list=PLOTMMpgv9oBoT8pqbjIOFRzRlmYtuCE95&t=0s&v=oQRLCKQ3eX8

Jeremy Pope's final performance in AIN'T TOO PROUD: Sunday 7/7/19  Jul 7 2019, 09:54:09 PM

DramaTeach said: "Did he have a special goodbye? Anyone go?"

They had a 7:30 show tonight, so it’s probably only just ending now. 

The Prom Will Close 8/11  Jun 19 2019, 07:57:51 PM
My heart is so broken over this. The world needs this musical now more than ever. This is what happens when the underdog doesn’t win the Tony. The big musical that doesn’t need ticket sales always wins.
Be More Chill or The Prom?  Jun 8 2019, 01:56:26 AM
The Prom, no question.
Funniest Performances You've Ever Seen Onstage  Jun 6 2019, 02:54:21 AM
Jan Maxwell, The Royal Family.
Mental illness and working in theatre  Jun 6 2019, 02:53:39 AM
Patti Murin has taken several personal days during ‘Frozen’ to deal with her mental health. I applaud her for being brave enough to talk about it so publicly and hope her words help other people struggling know that even Disney princesses and Broadway stars can suffer from a very human disease.

As for an “extended leave of absence due to mental health issues”, I have no idea how that works.

Alice Ripley As Norma Desmond in "Sunset Boulevard"  Jun 5 2019, 11:59:31 PM
I actually think she’ll be quite great in this!
Off bway Lizzie POSTPONED  Jun 5 2019, 08:09:31 PM
UGH! I was DYING to see this!!
NETWORK - standing room  Jun 5 2019, 07:24:22 PM

In case anyone is wondering, you cannot walk up five minutes before showtime or sometime in the afternoon and get tickets anymore. We arrived at 6 AM today (we were the first in line) and people started arriving pretty steadily about a half hour later. By 10 AM the line was all the way down the block. Although I would say that most of the tickets must’ve been gone before 9, based on the size of the crowd.

NETWORK - standing room  Jun 4 2019, 09:30:09 PM
Bump.

Nobody has any idea?

NETWORK - standing room  Jun 4 2019, 03:27:27 PM
Hey! Has anyone tried standing room for Network recently? I know its probably harder this week because theres nothing but premium seats left, which means they probably arent giving out any rush. What time did you get there for standing room if youve gone recently? Thank you so much!
Please...  May 28 2019, 06:01:33 PM
Thank you for the replies everyone! I’m so glad that Julie and Kristine seem so down to earth! :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You