News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ashleydanielle

Member Name: Ashleydanielle
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: When is Sutton Foster leaving Young Frankenstein?
 Jun 1 2008, 08:39:36 PM
Thanks for replying! It looks like I'll be missing her
When is Sutton Foster leaving Young Frankenstein?
 May 30 2008, 12:29:00 AM
I have been searching to try to find out when Sutton is leaving Young Frankenstein. I thought there was an article a while ago, but I can't find anything. Thanks for any help!
re: What is Worse Than an Audience Members Cell Phone
 Jun 5 2007, 10:29:34 PM
Gum...sapping and chewing of gum. Ruined my Les Mis experience. I asked the lady to please stop chewing it because it was distracting, and she said ok and continued chewing it throughout the entire show. It was so rude. I asked very nicely. Grhh!
re: Frank Wildhorn
 Jun 5 2007, 07:54:39 PM
It's not an audition for a specific show; it's an audition to get into school. I need to find some different ballads that show the voice as much as Wildhorn stuff or Les Mis, but that aren't overdone or hated like they are, but at this point, I think I'm out of time. I have some other songs I'm thinking of doing, but I'm not as comfortable with them. I just really like this one for my voice. I only get to sing one song but I thought at the audition I would let them know I have an uptempo prepare
re: Two Types of Musical Theatre Fans: Old-Fashioned or Modern
 Jun 5 2007, 07:45:36 PM
I like both types. I love POTO, but I do not care for most of Webber's other works. I also like Les Mis and Miss Saigon. Then I also enjoy lighthearted shows like Dirty Rotten, Full Monty, Millie, 42nd Street, Guys & DOlls. I could go on, but I don't think most fans are one or the other. I think people like a blend of both types and not everyone likes the same ones. However, some people can be closed minded and you won't change their mind or they just haven't been exposed to as many types as say
Frank Wildhorn
 Jun 5 2007, 07:33:42 PM
Is he completely hated? I noticed a lot of people expressing their disdain for J&H in the Pirate Queen post, and I was curious about what others think. I was thinking of using "Someone Like You" for an audition for a school this week because it was something I had been working on and it works really well for my voice. At the same, I don't want to be hated for singing Wildhorn. Please give me some advice!
re: Ny Trip...help!
 Jun 27 2006, 10:03:57 PM
I loved Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. It was hilarious, although I know Norbert Leo Butz is living sometime this summer. It should still be great though. I laughed so hard throughout this show. The theatres in New York aren't huge so you won't be real far away. When I went I saw Dirty Rotten and saw a few rows back in the Mezzanine which was fine, good view. I think I would prefer front row mezzanine or a close orchestra in general for all the shows. I saw Wicked I think in row 5 orchestra. It was a
re: Tony Snub Gripe Thread
 May 18 2006, 03:51:10 PM
I agree that Patrick Wilson should have gotten a nomination. He was fantastic. His performance was hilarious. Jill Clayburgh was excellent too in Barefoot. I didn't get to see the other show she was in, but I really enjoyed her performance in Barefoot. I also agree that Jonathan Pryce for best replacement. He was fantastic and really held his own with the most excellent Norbert Leo Butz. I never saw DRS with John Lithgow, but I have the cast recording and I believe Jonathan's delivery and singin
re: Broadway stars with myspace accounts
 May 2 2006, 01:11:09 AM
Kristin Chenoweth also has www.myspace.com/thecheno

It seems a little more personalized than www.myspace.com/kristinchenoweth

This is a link to one for Idina. I don't know if she runs it or not. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=64253324

re: top five musicals?
 Apr 18 2006, 01:21:23 AM
Phantom of the Opera
Les Miserables
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
The Full Monty
The Music Man

re: Patrick Wilson
 Feb 28 2006, 01:06:54 AM
Patrick said that he never cared for the stage role of Raoul and saw him as kind of weak. For the film, they made the character more masculine and gutsy with sword fights, etc because Patrick didn't want to do it. I would love to see him play the Phantom. I think he would be amazing.
re: IT COULD HAVE SAVED THE FILM!!! (Rent Alternate Ending)
 Feb 28 2006, 12:48:01 AM
I completely agree that the ended should have been different. I haven't seen the alternate on the dvd yet, but when I saw the movie, I didn't like the ending. I said that it should have been ended just like it started with "Seasons of Love." I didn't even know until today that was how it ended in the show. Sounds so much better. I can't wait to see the alternate on the dvd.
Life with Harold Sheet Music from Full Monty
 Aug 28 2005, 04:07:22 PM
I have an audition tomorrow(Monday) and I can't find sheet music anywhere in my area. The earliest the stores said they could get it for me is Tuesday. Does anyone have the sheet music they could email? Thanks, Ashley

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You