News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Angela897

Member Name: Angela897
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Groban & Ashford in SWEENEY TODD On Broadway
 Oct 9 2023, 09:30:49 AM

Barring any illness, Josh and Annaleigh will be performing Wednesday.  A few of the cast members posted a list of all the swings that were on on Sunday and it was a lot. Gaten, Ruthie, Daniel, Nick and John I believe were all out. Not sure how that will play out for Wednesday though. Good luck, and enjoy the show! 

Cast vacations?
 Oct 9 2023, 09:25:35 AM

Only if the leads are billed above title will they be posted. Like Josh Groban has his vacations for Sweeney Todd posted on the website and on all ticket sites. If they aren't billed above title, you are pretty much out of luck. If you follow the actors on social media, sometimes they will post it there or at least give indications that they aren't performing in the upcoming days. 

Aug 22 2023, 06:14:06 PM

ACL2006 said: "Was there a good amount of actors out over the weekend? Was there a ton of swings on? hopefully they're not experiencing an outbreak there."

Gaten was out for a bit, assuming he had it, and Jonathan Christoper confirmed he had it last week. Seems like it's making the rounds. 

Aug 21 2023, 10:36:36 PM

Reports are that both Josh and Annaleigh are out Wednesday. Wonder if Annaleigh now has Covid? They better keep an eye on Nick, lol.

What would be the chances of seeing Nick Christopher play Sweeney for the tour? Not sure how tour casting works.

SWEENEY TODD To Launch National Tour Spring 2025
 Jun 1 2023, 12:14:48 PM

I highly doubt Groban will tour. He already has  an album half finished and when that comes out I'm sure he will want/need to tour it. Not to mention some time off before that to recharge. I'm sure by the end of his run, he'll want to do other things. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You