News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for summerwind03

Member Name: summerwind03
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

West End musicals this month
 Jun 9 2024, 05:12:07 PM

Heading to London and would like to pack in as many shows as possible, preferably new(ish) musicals.  Suggestions?  I have seen Operation Mincemeat and Guys and Dolls, plus most of the ones on Broadway.  Also, any Friday matinees?  May try to see Much Ado about Nothingat The Globe or possibly Heathers.

HEART OF ROCK & ROLL - $69/$49 Flash Sale
 May 3 2024, 09:56:32 AM

I loved it so much i bought a ticket to see again, even though it will likely mean i miss seeing one of the other new musicals.

Insert name of show : posting closing notices
 May 3 2024, 09:53:30 AM

Falsettolands said: "Regardless of how long Suffs may run, the major prediction I will stick to is that it will become a MAJOR cash cow for all producers and Taub in thelong term - for with that many roles for women, it will be THE most produced high school and college musical for a very long time."

This makes sense to me.  In some areas, it can be tough to get many males to participate in middle or high school productions.

Sweeney Todd Lottery
 Feb 24 2024, 11:01:56 AM

I haven't won recently but my lottery seats were side orchestra and mid mezz.

SOME LIKE IT HOT On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Dec 25 2023, 09:03:23 PM

Won the lottery last Wednesday matinee.  Seats were front row balcony.

Christmas on Broadway
 Dec 17 2023, 09:01:29 AM

There are a lot of shows that do in person rush currently -- sweeney todd, some like it hot, kimberly akimbo, shucked, back to the future, gutenberg, harmony, chicago, harry potter, i need that, purlie victorious, spamalot.

check out bwayrush.com

Cross Sex Casting
 Dec 12 2023, 08:41:31 PM

Pi in Life of Pi was played by both male and female actors.

Recent rush experiences
 Jul 21 2023, 02:40:06 PM

I thinki have finally learned not to apply for lotteries iam not REALLY sure i want to see, because it reduces your chances for winning other ones.

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME Broadway Reviews
 Jul 18 2023, 06:56:45 PM

I bought $49 tickets at the box office the day of and then was able to move down.

The Official TDF Thread
 Jul 5 2023, 08:28:00 PM

idioteque... said: "summerwind03 said: "I bought through digital rush and was row J on the end."

How was your view? I may do this on tdf with the closing in 2 weeks
"

View was ok.  Could just make out the floor.  Show was sold out that night.

The Official TDF Thread
 Jul 5 2023, 09:59:01 AM

I bought through digital rush and was row J on the end.

Recent rush experiences
 Jul 5 2023, 09:57:47 AM

I arrived at BTTF at noon when the box office opened on Sunday and was about 30th in line.  Only one single ticket available for over $100.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You