News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for amelourdes

Member Name: amelourdes
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HERE LIES LOVE transfer?
 Mar 4 2014, 10:08:04 PM
Did they list any of the times yet for the shows? Last May had a weird Sunday matinee time. Just curious if they're still doing it the same way for this run. Thanks!
How did BOOK OF MORMON end up in the Pantages?
 Sep 6 2012, 01:44:17 PM
I'm definitely grateful it didn't end up at the Ahmanson because that theater is simply too large for some productions. On the other hand, I'm also unhappy that the Pantages is the only other option. I've been hearing so much about the Shubert and wish they hadn't gotten rid of the theater. I've experienced rude customer service (particularly from the moron who runs their Facebook page), rude patrons (eating, drinking, talking, cell phones) during shows, and it does tend to ruin the experience f
Premiere of Allegiance Musical feat. Salonga, Leung & Takei
 Mar 27 2012, 01:32:55 PM
Anyone buy tickets? Just want to know how much it is or if they're ever going to put them online or if they're forcing you to call their box office. Thanks!
Bring it on! the Musical?
 Feb 17 2012, 12:46:27 PM
I think everyone who saw it and liked it were blinded by the people flying up in the air. There was one number in particular that was so unmistakable as a Lin-Manuel song. It was even staged in a very In the Heights way. Actually, EXACTLY like In the Heights. Nothing about this show was good.
Bring in on! the Musical?
 Feb 16 2012, 01:24:40 PM
I had the unfortunate experience of seeing it opening night in Los Angeles. The songs were forgettable, the characters were bland, underdeveloped, and I was particularly offended by the numerous cliches and stereotypes of everyone (gay, boy next door, girl next door, mean girls, fat girl, poor black and latino kids, rich white kids). Mind you, the latter (poor black kids and rich white kids) was well done and humorous in the original Bring It On film. Here? No. I hope that they save themselves t
Your Most Hated Musical
 Nov 16 2011, 01:45:25 PM
Bring It On. I'm surprised I didn't walk out but I thought I'd give it a shot. I've never left a theater so angry before.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You