News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadwaybabe615

Broadwaybabe615 Profile Photo
Member Name: Broadwaybabe615
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: New SWEENEY TODD on iTunes already...
 Jan 24 2006, 10:24:11 PM
Pssshh...

I didn't even pause before clicking "Buy Album" this morning the moment I saw it was available.

lol. Forget self control. I'll probably buy it again though for the insert with pictures and such. haha.

Listened to it all day, literally, during class, walking during passing period, lunch, the bus, the car, my room.

IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

re: Obsession
 Dec 31 2005, 12:32:59 AM
I'd have to say that my current one would probably be "The Last Five Years" most of all.

But I have been listening to "We Will Rock You" the new Queen musical, becuase Queen is definitely one of the loves of my life.

Oh and, in TV, I am HARDCORE obsessed with House. It is my hero. Ah love.

re: Sweeney Todd Script
 Dec 30 2005, 02:44:16 AM
According to Amazon.com, the cast recording is due out on January 24, 2006.
re: What Musical SHOULD Spielberg Adapt?
 Dec 30 2005, 02:37:06 AM
Well, I think that no one should ever make a movie of Wicked. It's awesome, but so much of it is the spectacle that can only be fully realized onstage. It could look cool in a movie, but nothing could compare to sitting in the audience and watching it, in all it's grandeur, onstage.

The first thing that came to my mind for him to direct was Les Mis. I would love to see a movie version of the musical and I think it has just enough spectacle for it to be translated easily into a mov

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You