News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for augustine73

augustine73 Profile Photo
Member Name: augustine73
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Allegiance Previews
 Oct 11 2015, 07:22:11 AM

Basing on the twitter feedbacks and instagram photos I saw online. The show's marketing group is really doing a great job. Heard people who watched the show are happy and satisfied but then again these are mostly Takei and Salonga fans. Attendance is great as most previews are packed if not 90% attendance. 

Salonga was in Good Morning America the other day for Disney's Alladin reunion. She performed (although not from allegiance) and promoted allegiance. The video be

FINALLY...NYC here i come
 Oct 8 2015, 12:41:07 PM

It would be interesting if you check Allegiance.  

Allegiance Previews
 Oct 7 2015, 07:16:28 AM

JaglinSays said: "Gone by January 1, or much---MUCH--sooner?!

Wow! Hope you're gone before Thanksgiving! Lol. 

Can't wait to see this show with friends and family.  I find the lyrics a bit tacky but I think the cast is amazing. Would love to see George in stage and Lea Salonga originating a role is a breath of fresh air. Saw her singing Higher and yes she still have it!

"

Â

Lea Salonga to tour with Il Divo
 Feb 13 2014, 09:28:47 AM
But, isnt Il Divo more mainstream than Lea Salonga? Sold more albums worldwide than Lea Salonga?

Think she will benefit more than the other way around. talking about increasing fan base not just broadway and disney...

Lea Salonga -- Still Hurting (In Rehearsal)
 Jun 21 2013, 08:41:53 AM
love her... but shes more of a singer than an actor for me. this one is a knock out though...

please record this one... will buy it in a heartbeat..

The People Called It RAGTIME
 Feb 20 2013, 06:40:56 PM
no PBS... at least release a CD!
Lea Salonga on The Voice Philippines
 Feb 20 2013, 06:36:41 PM
She was once a pop star. Her pre Miss Saigon days. Even singing with Ricky Martin (his Menudo days). Well, good luck to her. Broadway stars deserves more mainstream exposure than they usually get.
Has Anyone Heard Guest Hostess Lea Salonga on Sirius XM on Broadway?
 Aug 10 2011, 09:02:12 AM
I think the radio guesting paid off coz Lea Salonga's "The Journey So Far" album is currently in what's hot iTunes Jazz category and sitting in #4.
Has Anyone Heard Guest Hostess Lea Salonga on Sirius XM on Broadway?
 Aug 9 2011, 09:09:31 AM
I agree with everyone! i just want Lea Salonga to sing. Gorgeous voice and an amazing vocalist!!!

But Lea please... refrain from talking too much in your shows. lol. just sing, ok?!

anyways, I got her new album "the journey so far"...

Love the songs, hate the talk!

Lea Salonga Leads All-Filipino Concert at Alice Tully Hall, 11/7
 Jul 18 2011, 09:44:41 AM
Another reason to drive to NY!
Lea Salonga's 'Journey So Far' CD Gets 8/9 Release
 Jul 7 2011, 11:59:03 AM
I just downloaded this from iTunes this morning. Loving! Loving! the album. I always love "Too Much for One Heart"
Lea Salonga, Jodi Benson, Paige O'Hara, and Anika Noni Rose named 2011 Disney Legends!
 Jun 30 2011, 11:04:23 PM
"Salonga didn't do the speaking voice for either character, though.
Maybe two halves equal a whole." - fair, hehe!

But i really wish Judy Kuhn is included instead of Anika Noni Rose.

Guess Mulan beat up Pocahontas with her Karate!

Do You Hear the People Sing? The Dream Concert!
 Jun 22 2011, 09:41:37 AM
wish its in NY...
Lea Salonga, Jodi Benson, Paige O'Hara, and Anika Noni Rose named 2011 Disney Legends!
 Jun 22 2011, 09:25:44 AM
I am very excited for Lea Salonga. Mulan is my favorite Disney movie next to Lion King.

I still remember when she performed "A Whole New Wold" at the Oscar and the song won the academy. Both Alladin and Mulan made money and considered Disney classics. She also performs "Relection" and "A whole New World" in most of her international concerts. She's the only 2-time Disney Princess.

As of Anika Nonie Rose... isnt it too early for her to get an award? I dont consider that movie

Lea Salonga's 'Journey So Far' CD Gets 8/9 Release
 Jun 10 2011, 02:53:12 PM
I wonder if this is an international release or just a US one...

its about time... the last time Lea has a cd for international release it was 1993.

Will Lea Salonga be at the Tony Awards?
 Jun 10 2011, 02:50:00 PM
would love to see her at the Tony awards...
Lea Salonga's 2010 Cafe Carlyle Cabaret on CD
 Jun 7 2011, 08:12:44 AM
I cant wait for this CD of Lea Salonga Live at carlyle...

I just wish theyre gonna have this on itunes... with all the news about apples icloud. i can have lea salonga anytime in my iphone.

Colors of the Wind: Judy Kuhn vs. Lea Salonga.
 May 30 2011, 12:29:22 PM
Judy! although Lea Salonga is the ultimate Disney princess hands down.... now i always wonder, how come Lea Salonga never had an all Disney themed album????!!!!
Les Miz to air on PBS 3/6/11
 Mar 8 2011, 09:44:43 AM
"Frances Ruffelle needs to go on What Not To Wear for women over forty."

"LMAO! I thought she looked great! LOL"

I thought too! Looks like Frances Ruffelle is ready for a catfight with Lea Salonga. LOL! (for stealing Eponine in the 10th anniverssary concert)... and again outshining her for being Fantine in the 25th. LOL

Photo Flash: Lea Salonga's 40th Birthday Cake
 Feb 22 2011, 08:36:18 AM
Happy Birthday to the Diva!!! Come back to broadway Ms. Lea Salonga!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You