News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for defying_gravity2

defying_gravity2 Profile Photo
Member Name: defying_gravity2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Anyone seeing the first Preview tonight of WICKED in SF?  Jan 29 2009, 02:04:31 AM
I went last night and it was great! There were some minor sound problems. It seemed like the mics were too low. I really enjoyed the additional lighting effects and projections. And the new choreography was amazing. The highlight of the evening for me was meeting Wayne Cilento and Stephen Schwartz who were sitting directly in front of me. What a night!
re: JULIE REIBER  Mar 27 2007, 10:39:04 PM
She was fantastic in BKLYN, and very sweet.
Contra Costa Times Article with Slideshow  Jan 29 2007, 01:23:58 PM
I was there last night,too. The show was great, and I thought the audience was really receptive. It was a really fun show. Campy, pink, and full of heart. I loved it.
re: legally blonde premire in SF...  Jan 23 2007, 11:30:28 PM
I'm going on Sunday night. I'm so excited. I can't wait to hear reviews.
re: legally blonde premire in SF...  Jan 23 2007, 11:29:43 PM
I'm going on Sunday night. I'm so excited. I can't wait to hear reviews.
re: Poster for movie remake of THE WOMEN  Jan 16 2007, 10:55:05 PM
I'm excited about this. It's one of my favorite movies.
re: Adam Pascal concert review  Oct 10 2006, 02:40:31 AM
I live near the Bay Area. It's an hour long BART ride.
re: Adam Pascal concert review  Oct 10 2006, 02:05:00 AM
I'm soo excited. I'm going on the 27th. I got my tickets yesterday, and they're in the center of Row B.
Spelling Bee  Oct 2 2006, 01:41:29 PM
I'm glad you had a good time. I can't wait to hear your review. That cast is so amazing. We miss them alot.
re: DRS Tour Stagedooring  Sep 12 2006, 12:44:55 PM
You're right Mer, we did have a long drive home. I was really looking forward to seeing Norbert and I was dissappointed that he was out, but the show was still great. We can stagedoor when the tour comes to San Jose.
re: Spelling Bee Stars Featured in New Pilot at NY TV Festival  Sep 8 2006, 03:26:17 AM
It's things like this that make me wish I was in NY. I wish I could go, but I can't wait to read reviews.
re: Who will play Ariel?  Sep 7 2006, 02:11:06 AM
I vote for Kerry or Eden. I think that either of them would be great.
Spelling Bee  Sep 6 2006, 02:08:51 PM
I'm gonna miss Sara. She's just perfect as Logainne, and she's so sweet. She must have said good bye to us 3 or 4 times on Sunday night. She almost had me crying. I lose it when other people cry.
Spelling Bee  Sep 4 2006, 01:55:19 PM
No, they didn't do anything special last night, but the show was amazing. One of the best I've see. It was really sad, though. There were quite a few tears during, and after, the show. It was a great night.
re: Allison Janney to play Prudy Pingleton in Hairspray Movie  Aug 30 2006, 01:53:41 AM
This is awesome! She is the perfect person for this role. I love Allison Janney.
re: September 3 = What'd You Choose?  Aug 18 2006, 10:12:54 PM
Spelling Bee. I already have tickets :)
re: Brooklyn Tour Ended Tonight--Post Your Love Here!  Aug 15 2006, 04:20:15 PM
I was at the show on Sunday night, and it was incredible. Going into it, I didn't think Diana was going to be anything special. Wow, was I wrong. She was spectacular. She got a standing O after Streetsinger. She stole the show. The entire cast was just amazing, and so nice. I'm glad that I got to go to the final show. It was a lot of fun.
re: 'Brooklyn'- San Francisco Chronicle Review  Aug 12 2006, 03:09:22 PM
I'm going tomorrow night and I'm excited.
re: Is Tori Spelling Chicago-Bound? (Playbill)  Jul 17 2006, 02:06:26 PM
This could be interesting. Little Donna Matin on Broadway.

Rath, I love your av :)

re: Wicked sit-down in L.A. : It's OFFICIAL!  Jul 17 2006, 01:24:38 PM
This makes me really happy because I couldn't get tickets for Costa Mesa. I go to Disneyland about every other month, so this will make those trips twice as entertaining.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You