News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for InappropriateForRina

InappropriateForRina Profile Photo
Member Name: InappropriateForRina
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: HaIrSpRaY THE MOVIE AUDITION STORIES
 Feb 6 2006, 11:26:49 AM
Everyone I dealt with was wonderful. They were a lot more patient, and understanding than auditors I've had in the past. I think that was mainly because there were a lot of younger people auditioning (ie Lil Inez). Who knows? They were really great, though. The process went quite quickly, and was very organized. There were people walking around all day filming the crowd, and doing some interviews, to spool together for extra DVD features. It was fun. :)
re: HaIrSpRaY THE MOVIE AUDITION STORIES
 Feb 6 2006, 11:03:01 AM
There was a guy in my group who auditioned for Seaweed...he was amazing! He was called back, and they told him they really liked what he did...so, hopefully we'll see more of him! His name is Kendrix, so keep your eyes out for him!!!

re: Nightmare cast of Rent
 Sep 26 2005, 11:57:35 AM
You know what would be REALLY great, is if we could just switch out the current RENT cast with the current cast from another show. lol What would be the worst then? Ok, well, I know it's no longer playing, but how about this one? RENT switches with the cast of Little Women! Imagine it...Sutton Foster as Maureen....Maureen McGovern as MIMI! lol Ohhhh....that's really a nightmare!
re: Chenoweth no Tony for Wicked because she was Christian?
 Sep 19 2005, 04:23:42 PM
Um. She was really convincing in her role as Galinda/Glinda. That's honestly all I ask of these people...entertainment. I don't care if she believes that some big purple fish living in the bottom of the ocean was responsible for creation. She portrayed her role as the "Good Witch" quite well.

I made it a point to read all posts before even attempting to submit my own opinion. Out of curiosity, why do you people even CARE what her religious beliefs are? Does it personally affect yo

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You