News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EwanApollo

Member Name: EwanApollo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Will we ever see Avenue Q again?
 Aug 14 2024, 05:15:13 AM

This show had a longer run than it honestly deserved to have. 

SO much of its humour is gratuitous. LOL we used SWEAR words can you EVEN BELIEVE IT?

It's SO dated. Why try to update it when we can support new comedies?

STRANGER THINGS to transfer to Broadway's Marquis Theatre in spring 2025
 Aug 8 2024, 04:43:44 AM

WDYM about HP building a smaller auditorium inside? 

The Lyric was gutted and has fewer seats, but it's not like the shrunk the interior shell of the theatre at all. 

Aug 8 2024, 04:42:24 AM

TellZ said: "For those who have seen the show in London, is there any reason to think this show is a must-see in NYC versus waiting for a potential LA/SF run? Like we're all skeptical of how Cursed Child will be on tour, so is the physical production of this show similar in that it's hard to imagine an effective touring setup?

Trying to decide (as a west coaster) if it's worth devoting a slot to for my spring trip.
"
---

It'

A.R.T. Gatsby to London
 Aug 8 2024, 04:33:48 AM

Anyone have any idea what theatre it would go into? Heard rumours the original thought was the Playhouse but Cabaret is lasting longer than they expected. I think it could do well in a medium sized house. 

Aug 7 2024, 04:47:00 AM

Personally I think it completely changes how one views Season 4. It suggests that a major thing viewers believe (because a character said it to another character) was actually a lie (in a believable way / because of a reason another character was forced to lie in earlier seasons). 

That was difficult to write without being spoilery. 

Aug 7 2024, 04:44:18 AM

Honestly it is the loudest live performance of anything I've ever seen. Be ready to cover your ears in the first 10 minutes (it gets quieter after that)

Digital Marketing for Performing Arts
 Aug 5 2024, 09:41:26 AM

4 grand?

Next To Normal WEST END - News & Discussion Thread
 Jul 25 2024, 04:43:12 AM

Does anyone have any new insider info about the Broadway transfer?

Last I heard was somewhere in the first half of 2025, Caissie was a yes and at minimum they were trying to get Jack Wolfe too. 

Dying for more rumours/info

2024-2025 Broadway Season
 Jul 18 2024, 10:00:39 AM

ACL2006 said: "EwanApollo said: "Hearing more and more rumours of Next to Normal (London) transferring to Broadway between January and March. Having seen this cast a few times, it could well become the frontrunner for best revival (by a lot)."

Back in The Booth? Can't imagine this in any other theater and it would likely be a short run.
"

Agree that it would make sense there. Also agree it would probably be a short run more because of

2024-2025 Broadway Season
 Jul 18 2024, 07:17:05 AM

Hearing more and more rumours of Next to Normal (London) transferring to Broadway between January and March. Having seen this cast a few times, it could well become the frontrunner for best revival (by a lot). 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You