News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for onedesire

onedesire Profile Photo
Member Name: onedesire
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
 Nov 12 2006, 09:54:34 PM
Josefsberg was out? Oh. Why and for how long? I had seen him a little while back in "SLUT, the musical" He's fun.

He was out for all of September on medical leave. This was just Lori's first time seeing him since August, was all.

Nov 8 2006, 12:42:10 AM
Sure, some funny gags could come of it but I'd rather the actors not have to worry about tripping and breaking their faces.

I agree. Especially since Joberg can do that all his own without wires.

re: Wedding Singer Review 8/20
 Aug 20 2006, 11:39:30 PM
The 8 girls that were next to me (which I know they post on here because I heard them say BroadwayWorld sometime), had to be the most rude and obnoxious people ever. I'm not one to complain but let me tell you. Throughout the entire show, they didn't stop SCREAMING and cheering excessivly loud. Girls, we weren't at an American Idol concert. We were at a Broadway show. It was rude and immature.

I wasn't there, but please, remind me to be silent the next time I go see this show. I'

Aug 16 2006, 03:13:42 PM
I suppose it doesn't make much sense during the summer, but usually Wednesday mats are really big for school trips. It's understandable that they'd at least try to make it kid-friendly, Wedding Singer is definitely a kind of show that kids (not too young, of course) would be into, and the more school trips the better sales.
 Aug 16 2006, 01:59:19 AM
I believe they were all given year contracts, so it would be about March/April 2007.
 Aug 16 2006, 12:39:12 AM
From what I could tell, the reason Tina had a different wedding dress than Laura to begin with was because they don't wear the same size. Why exactly get Tina another new one?
 Aug 9 2006, 03:23:43 AM
I've never heard Tina have pitch problems during any of her songs. In fact, I think she has a more full voice, compared to Laura. Not that Laura's voice isn't beautiful, because it is, but it's the vibrato that kills me. Tina doesn't have that vibrato, and sounds much full-er.

Maybe she was just having a bad night?

Aug 9 2006, 03:10:32 AM
Forgive me if I come off rude, but I wouldn't say that Glen is a nothing part. Especially when it comes to All About The Green - that, in my mind, is a huge number. I personally would love to see Matt's take on the role, and hear him really get to sing.
 Aug 6 2006, 05:50:56 PM
As I've said in the past, I trust Stephen's comedic instincts. This is the man who wrote Beelz, lol.
 Aug 6 2006, 05:44:04 PM
"hey, phsyco, I'm never getting back together with you! Now take off my van halen t-shirt before you diss the band and they break up!"

It's "jinx the band", but I'm pretty sure the rest of it is correct :)

Aug 6 2006, 05:24:22 PM
"I am not going back to work at the Orange Julius!"

Not exactly my favourite line, but I love the running gag. And it's been stuck in my head all day because I actually did get an Orange Julius today. Closest thing I have to a Jamba Juice.

Aug 6 2006, 02:04:33 AM
Jazz hands and knife fights all the way. Don't make me smack a bitch, dude.

I.. have nothing to say to that. You win.

And aww!! That makes me feel all warm and squishy. I adore Matthew, I do, but I think I'm in a love/hate relationship with the guy, heh. And from what I've heard of Joberg's Sammy.. his voice is prettier :x

Aug 6 2006, 01:18:55 AM
I will fight you? Hahaha.

ilu boyfriend. :p

Aug 6 2006, 01:11:21 AM
Scuse me for butting into the Kern talk, LOL, but dancingthrulife04, you said you saw it while Matthew was out? What'd you think of Joberg's Sammy? I'm a nosey brat, haha.
 Aug 2 2006, 07:53:28 AM
Also, tonight, Stephen announced that "It's Your Wedding Day" was the new theme for the Today show wedding contest - i had no idea, but that is great for them and such good publicity!! All the couples from the show were there tonight and got called up on stage.

That was announced weeks ago, but that's awesome the couples got to go onstage.

Jul 15 2006, 12:08:40 AM
This is why I wait patiently for Matthew Saldivar's vacation. I mean, don't get me wrong, Matthew is funny. And each time I see it I'm more pleasantly surprised by his voice. But I am sooo looking forward to David Josefsberg going on for Sammy. And if by luck, Kevin Kern on for Robbie at the same time.

But I've discussed this before, LOL.

Jul 12 2006, 11:02:16 AM
could anyone fill me in what years does he appear? like what episodes?

So far he's been in every episode that they've aired (70-73) except one, and that's 70. Specifically you should watch the begining of 73, where he talks about Jesus Christ Superstar. So funny!

Jul 12 2006, 03:23:44 AM
Not sure if this is off topic or not, but all this week Stephen Lynch is a commentator on VH1's I Love The 70's. He's been absolutely hysterical in his bits so far - even a little bit of singing!

It's weird, even though I knew about him as a comedian first, I can't help but look at him and be like "Robbie? What?"

Jul 9 2006, 06:24:57 AM
Felicia is of course absolutely stunning and hilarious and talented, but can I just stress again how much I love the ensemble? AHEM? LOL. The ensemble needs a little more love around here, methinks.
 Jul 6 2006, 07:46:55 PM
It should go without saying how much I love Wedding Singer. The leads are absolutely hysterical and talented, and the ensemble is absolutely incredible. Talented, gorgeous and so hard working and having more fun than any other show.

The music is infectious and puts a smile on your face. And that's all I ask for in a show, something that makes me smile.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You