News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lukeboy25

lukeboy25 Profile Photo
Member Name: lukeboy25
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

'Little Mermaid' cast!?
 Mar 6 2007, 02:37:42 PM
I'm wondering about Sherie's costume and make-up.....Anyone think she will be a purple version of Elphaba? I can't wait, I love this casting.
re: Devil Wears Prada: The Musical
 Dec 17 2006, 10:59:23 PM
While I love the movie, don't you think we should be encouraging more original work?
re: New Rent cast menbers
 Dec 16 2006, 01:57:34 PM
Has anyone seen Telly Leung as Steve? I would love to hear a report.
re: Jackie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Nov 29 2006, 01:33:26 PM
Garden State too......she's all over. Gotta love her from something.
re: Ensembles You'd Hate To Be In
 Nov 26 2006, 03:04:40 PM
From the look of it at the Macy's parade you'd have to drug me before you could get me to go on in The Grinch......those Whos were way too happy.
re: Telly during Sweeney's matinee in Madison...
 Aug 14 2006, 04:25:37 AM
Awww! Thank you so much from the ensemble. But truly Telly did do an amazing job and was so fasinating to work with. I'm sorry if my spelling is a little off. I'm still slightly drunk from one of our cast parties ( telly knew better than to drink with a cast from wisconsin ha ha). Telly heads back to Ny tommorow...sadness. All of us will miss him. I wish him wonderful opportunities and a little bit of luck as well I miss you already Telly! Luke.
re: Will But I'm A Cheerleader Ever Head to B'way?
 Jul 21 2006, 12:16:20 AM
I have yet to see the show but have heard some of the music. Very catchy, I hope it goes far!
re: Telly Leung...post Wicked
 Jul 19 2006, 06:40:40 PM

Jul 6 2006, 06:48:58 PM
As far as the design of the production goes the only thing I can say is that it won't be the traditional industrial look. It won't be "Sweeney in Space" or anything disturbing like that but not exactly what you'd expect either. Just have to wait and see......
 Jul 5 2006, 10:58:22 PM
Thanks Meg!

~Bump~

Jul 5 2006, 09:10:17 PM
Can I just say "Oh my Gosh". I'm so happy right now, I'm in THIS production, and had nothing to do with this posting....Dang, it's so exciting that our show is getting so much good buzz in the area and apparently in the theatre community as well. Telly comes in for the last two weeks, I'm sure he will be awesome in the show and amazing to work with. I hope all of you that are in the area can make it!
re: Last 5 Years Staging
 Apr 17 2006, 11:05:30 PM
This musical is my number one....always glad when more people get it and run with it.
re: Mariah Carey Continues Broadway Plans
 Mar 30 2006, 03:54:11 PM
"These are the People Who cast Mariah Carey in a Musical, Jesus Christ!"

I can hear it now....
Gotta love The Last 5 Years

re: 'Rent' DVD Back Cover Art, Also Packaged With 'Godspell' or 'Tommy' & O
 Jan 29 2006, 11:27:37 AM
Totally agree rentrocks, I don't think primary colors were the way to go, unless done like the movie poster, ect. Also anyone notice it's not even Adam and Rosario on the binding, its Rosario and Taye......
re: Little Shop
 Dec 22 2005, 04:52:19 PM
As a good fan of the stage show, I'm still really pissed about the movie's "Happy Ending." As you can see from the pics on that site the intent of the original movie ending was to show the plants taking over the world on a major scale. I think if they would have stayed more true to the stage show by just having Audrey II eat Seymour and Audrey and leaving the rest to imagination the test audience wouldn't have reacted the way they did. Seymour and Audrey had their own motivations for getting eat
re: shut up patti lupone!!!
 Dec 20 2005, 10:12:47 AM
"Did I get the part?"

.....Priceless....

re: ABC's 'Mattress' and Bush's speech
 Dec 17 2005, 07:31:47 PM
What does this mean for Desperate Housewives?!? they already snubbed us last week, if they do it again I might cry....
re: REDHEAD the musical
 Dec 4 2005, 01:22:05 AM
Just had to say... at first I thought the title of the thread was 'RENTHEAD the musical'.... I was very, very scared.
re: Fans of Rent's Screenplay. . . For your consideration
 Nov 30 2005, 12:12:50 PM
that was like the first novel I read....still keep it close to me. I dont think the adaptation of Rent was his best but, it worked.
Orlando Premiere
 Nov 24 2005, 11:53:54 AM
First of all....I threw a party. About 14 of my friends and I went out to dinner and then to the show all glammed out in glitter and eyeliner ha ha. It was a good crowd for being in the middle of Wisconsin. A-lot of teeny boppers arg. but some older people and then we were pretty much in the middle. One of my friends was making nice with a group of girls behind us and then one of them started singing Seasons of Love...I'm sorry but I had to do this to set an example...I turned around and said "I
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You