News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Insider2

Insider2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Insider2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Why did you join Broadway World?  Oct 14 2021, 08:42:07 PM
To witness a bunch of people who are not half as clever as they think they are spew snark, condescension, and insults all over the place.
Talley's Folly PREVIEW  Feb 11 2013, 10:21:49 AM
Is that picture from the original production or this revival?
My Name is Asher Lev  Nov 19 2012, 12:10:47 PM
While this may indeed be a lovely piece of theatre, you all do realize that this thread was started by a shill, correct?
Has anyone seen Red Dog Howls?  Sep 10 2012, 02:44:33 PM
Yes, God forbid, please don't go see a show that makes you feel an actual emotion. Maybe you should stick to singing witches and newsboys.
That musical that you love so much but can't listen to often cause it makes you way to sad.  Sep 6 2012, 11:50:58 AM
The thing that makes me cry is when I see another one of these insipid threads (The musical you love so much that starts with the letter H; The show that makes you physically angry but you've never seen it; the audition song that makes you wonder what the writer was thinking; blah blah blah blah) by someone with clearly too much time on his hands, and yet he doesn't even know the difference between too, two and to.

Really?? He/She is still alive?!  Aug 27 2012, 10:23:31 AM
It should not shock you that you are a hag. What should be shocking is that you are defending some moron who started a thread asking "really??? are they still alive???" That is ageist and insulting to the performers that you profess to honor. And by the way, has he ever heard of Google before? Ohhh wait, I get it now. He asked a stupid question, and so now you and all your comrades get to sit here and spout off information to make yourselfs feel all superior to everyone else because you happen t
Really?? He/She is still alive?!  Aug 27 2012, 10:07:57 AM
Oh please, hag.
Sam Shepard's HEARTLESS (SPOILERS)  Aug 27 2012, 10:06:40 AM
This is one of the biggest pieces of garbage that I have had the displeasure of seeing in many years. If this play was submitted to a theatre company having been written by anyone other than a celebrity author, it would have never, ever been produced. Do not waste twenty five dolalrs, or twenty five cents on this pretentious load of crap.
Really?? He/She is still alive?!  Aug 27 2012, 10:02:37 AM
Really? Is this insulting ageist thread necessary? Oh wait. It's broadwayworld.com. I guess it is.
Annoying Audience Habits  Aug 24 2012, 08:54:27 AM
I don't know who is complaining about people taking picutres in the theatre (which IS illegal), but I would remind you that one of the most popular threads on here is that show curtains thread, which has hundreds of photos of show curtains (all taken illegally, I guess) and over 600,000 views.

And to the people who are bothered by people who put a Playbill in their back pocket ----- really??? Don't you have your own business to worry about? Seriously, get a life.

Annoying Audience Habits  Aug 21 2012, 11:41:33 PM
If that is true, and the entire audience section where the pizza eater was sitting did not say anything, then seriously, I hate to say it, but they deserve what they got.
10 performances a week??  Aug 21 2012, 11:39:51 PM
You are wrong. There are Cirque shows longer than 90 minutes. Did you see Banana Schpeel, or whatever that thing was called. In early previews, longer than 90 minutes. There are also others.
Annoying Audience Habits  Aug 21 2012, 11:25:38 PM
good for you. If someone ate a pizza in front of me at WICKED, they would have pepperoni stuffed somewhere they would not appreciate. Then again, i would not be caught dead in WICKED.
10 performances a week??  Aug 21 2012, 11:23:47 PM
To the person who said "Also Cirque shows last only 90 minutes", that is not true. Some are full lengths with intermissions, so stop yapping if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Secondly, if the theory is that if a show is 90 minutes and that 10 performances should be okay, I would simply say that these days, 90 minutes seems to be very, very common. Should every 90 minute show be subject to 10 show weeks with no additonal compensation for the performers, crew, etc?

Annoying Audience Habits  Aug 21 2012, 11:17:57 PM
THEN SAY SOMETHING!
Annoying Audience Habits  Aug 21 2012, 11:10:16 PM
I hear you, and I totally agree. However, why not complain to the house manager, or take a stand and complain to the offending party personally? To bitch about it on a chat board is relatively useless.
Annoying Audience Habits  Aug 21 2012, 11:01:28 PM
clearly, and also making crap up. No one brought a pizza into WICKED.
Annoying Audience Habits  Aug 21 2012, 10:58:51 PM
There's already a thread on this that has like 26 or more pages of pompous commentary from this community, making fun of everyone who is not as sophisticated as they are.
Dreamgirls at Harlem Rep....  Aug 21 2012, 10:56:01 PM
If you are so freaking curious go see it yourself.
Annoying Audience Habits  Aug 21 2012, 10:51:13 PM
Oh give me a freaking break. No one brought a pizza into WICKED. That is totally ridiculous. You just want to hear yourself talk. They would never get a pizza through the door of that theatre. On the off chance that they did (by stuffing it into a bag, a purse, their pants, their cleavage) and everyone in the vicinity did not complain, then they all deserve whatever they got. By the way, how many threads do we need on annoying audeince behavior? We all know by now that you people are annoyed by
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You