News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Monty Cole

Member Name: Monty Cole
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Spring Awakening Vocal Selections? Please?
 Feb 27 2007, 12:54:05 AM
It's so early but whennnnn? I want to sing and perform some spring awakening songs!
re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
 Jan 28 2007, 10:07:54 PM
Copeman, your generalizations were not the most intelligent statements either.

"9. Wow, I hope no one ever makes fun of you. Actually I do. Then you'll realize how shallow and superficial you just sounded."

Copeman, you're the one who sounds shallow and superficial. And you just made fun of the girl. How can you go and stick up for morality and claim that you shouldn't make fun of people where that's the point of all of your messages?

I mean come on, "Wow... Such

re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
 Jan 28 2007, 05:07:34 PM
Wow, congratulations group, you've broken a 16 year old's heart. Applause applause. What a bunch of divas. Burn? Lotion? What is this, an elementary school playground? The girl was obviously backing down and trying not to offend anyone and you persisted. Everyone feels the burden of dealing with the same show over and over again. Everyone has their opinion of a show: some love Cats some hate it. She was just trying to voice her opinion and was shot down. And come on, we all have to admi
Why didn't Caroline, or Change work?
 Nov 19 2006, 01:48:22 PM
I don't understand this. It goes to D.C. and people love it. It's at the National in London and people are eating it up over there. Why didn't Caroline, or Change work on broadway?
Who published Between Us by Joe Hortua!?
 Oct 25 2005, 10:04:17 PM
Does anyone know who published Between Us by Joe Hortua?! Anyone?! or any Joe Hortua shows? It was at the MTC a couple of years ago with Bradley White, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Kate Jennings Grandt, and David Harbour. This was like 2004.
Spelling Bee Vocal Selections?
 Sep 21 2005, 11:36:09 PM
Hey Does anyone know when the vocal selections for 25th annual putnam county spelling bee comes out. I really want to get it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You