News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ozone20

ozone20 Profile Photo
Member Name: ozone20
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: .

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

STACY FRANCIS on X-FACTOR! (RUSTY OBC FOOTLOOSE )  Sep 14 2011, 03:01:09 PM
near the middle of clip

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/09/11/x-factor-extended-preview-nfl-fox-simon/

HAIR audtions broadway  Jun 10 2009, 08:42:04 AM
what are some good audition songs for an african american bari-tenor auditioning for HAIR?? Need help!! thanks
HAIR audtions broadway  Jun 10 2009, 08:37:02 AM
what are some good audition songs for an african american bari-tenor auditiong for HAIR?? Need help!! thanks
Standing Room on Broadway  Dec 18 2008, 03:55:57 PM
Are any musicals offering standing room these days? if so can anyone offer specific shows? thanks.
re: Very nice rendition of 'It's All Over/And I Am Telling You'  Nov 2 2007, 10:23:46 AM
PLEASE. sanitized pop "aguilera-esque" rendition. no thanks.
re: Cymbeline first preview thoughts  Nov 2 2007, 09:45:48 AM
delete.

re: Cymbeline first preview thoughts  Nov 2 2007, 09:45:48 AM
i was there last night. the costumes and lighting were visual treats and the music was lavish. Grade A and in my opinion the highlight. i wasnt familiar with cymbalene at all and alot of times it was difficult to understand or hear what the actors were saying when their backs were to you. alot was lost for me because of that which made it challenging to follow the story. im not sure if it was an accoustic thing or a delivery thing. in Rashads case i think it was delivery. her projection could
re: Headshots in NYC  Aug 8 2007, 05:06:26 PM
i didnt ask for a list. i asked who u are loving. and my post here is fine.
Headshots in NYC  Aug 8 2007, 04:41:14 PM
Hi. I live in NYC and i'm scouting new headshots. if ur in the NYC area, who's work are u really loving??

re: Holliday and Hudson STUNNER  Jun 27 2007, 10:31:38 AM
THE KEY .. THE KEY!!! not impressive.
the 2 of them on stage together? sure. i'm not comparing this live performance to each ladies recording. when hudson sings it in her original key she sounds great. it was quite humble of hudson to sing in the lower key for holliday.

re: Holliday and Hudson STUNNER  Jun 27 2007, 10:23:54 AM
Uh whats so impressive about singing you original hit in a substantially LOWER key???.... someone please clarify what was so stunning about this?? the fact is that Holliday does NOT still have it because this rendition was in her usual lower key!!!!! did anyone notice that? again whats so impressive about that? i noticed it because #1) she hasnt performed this in the original key in years and #2) Hudson just sounded low to me so i put the 2 versions together and low and behold the Holliday Ten
re: 'Wicked' and 'The Color Purple' in Chicago 6/16 and 6/17  Jun 20 2007, 11:28:35 AM
predictable and typical repsonse when it sticks.

re: 'Wicked' and 'The Color Purple' in Chicago 6/16 and 6/17  Jun 20 2007, 10:57:31 AM
nope wrong. but again its funny how you are interjecting and asscociating your own words with racicsm.
If what you said didnt even register on the racicsm radar to you, then you wouldnt even make that assumption or adopt the notion that i was implying you were.
In fact perhaps YOU think what you said had tones of racism since you keep bringing the word into play. i said APPROPRIATE, NEEDED, CALLED FOR but u assume racism. you are choosing this word not me. interesting. belie

re: 'Wicked' and 'The Color Purple' in Chicago 6/16 and 6/17  Jun 20 2007, 10:34:25 AM
1st off i didnt mention the word racist one single time. inetersting how YOU attatched that label to this exchange.

secondly, the patrons were late to your viewing of TCP and that was the point that you wanted to put across as well as the original poster. why you needed to interject race is beyond me because the board certainly would have gotten your point without that.

again: WHITE would not have been mentioned by you as you said yourself. racist? i

re: 'Wicked' and 'The Color Purple' in Chicago 6/16 and 6/17  Jun 20 2007, 09:59:29 AM
Here is the post from actor721: "Was the late audience a problem in NYC, too? When I saw it, there was this large group of 40 or so adult black women that all came in late".

what does the relevance of "black women" have to do with this point. these were patrons that were late. period. again this begs the question: if these people looked JUST LIKE YOU would you have specified their race?

re: 'Wicked' and 'The Color Purple' in Chicago 6/16 and 6/17  Jun 20 2007, 09:48:19 AM
HERE'S THE DEAL: would u have mentioned and specified the group as WHITE in putting that statement across if in fact they were? (and thats not rhetorical question, answer it please. just be mindful.
This type of thing happens in the news every day with ALL people of color. question is how relevant is this in putting your point across?

re: 'Wicked' and 'The Color Purple' in Chicago 6/16 and 6/17  Jun 19 2007, 04:01:15 PM
excuse me but what does the mention of adult "black" women have to do with anything? if these patrons were white women would you have written adult "white" women? no. you would have written women period and you know it. check yourself.
re: Spring Awakening LAST NIGHT  Jun 11 2007, 11:47:00 AM
dull may not have be the word to use but MESS isnt any better. I or any one esle could have gotten on that stage and streeked naked and that wouldnt be dull either but what would be the point? SA's performance felt so pointless and boggling so it might as well have been dull.

re: Spring Awakening LAST NIGHT  Jun 11 2007, 11:20:20 AM
perhaps. i havent seen it yet. but with what they offered kristine's performance sold tickets for sure.

Awakening tanked and just bought confusion and puzzlment.

re: Spring Awakening LAST NIGHT  Jun 11 2007, 11:09:33 AM
If the Grey Gardens number was a bit weak Kristine Ebersole's performance made up for it. At least they had THAT to offer.
She was enough to make me want to give that show a go see for sure.
Awakening just tanked all over the place song wise and perormance wise. Someone's resting on the laurels of their popularity i think.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You